Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

McNally

Hull on the otherhand will be in a whole heap of trouble as they rapidly run out of cash and their ambition may well take them straight through to Div 1 (or administration).

There is a lot above that seems very familiar!

Very strange argument that Big Fish.

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Tangie''s busy on the hustings...

[/quote]

Thats a single digit raised in the direction of Cleggy......what will he say about his broken promises if he has to comprimise to form a coalition?

[/quote]

He''ll probably call all women bigots thereby proving he''s more than equal to Brown.

Well didn''t Cleggy (Liberal Democrats) get exposed tonight:

Cameron was having a go at Cleggy about his amnesty policy re illegal immigration.......

Cleggy: I''m not advocating an amnesty ......

Brown: (in so many words) oh yes you are

-----------------------------------------

Cameron then exposed the Liberal Democrats policy re The Euro

Have a look at tonights BBC Newnight programme to see/hear Micheal Cricks description of Cleggs response

------------------------------------------

Clegg had no idea when it came to Windpower manufacturers in the UK.

(I knew GE and Siemens had announed their intentions to locate plants in the UK)

Brown - stated that there are four manufacturers coming to the UK

------------------------------------------

Clegg talked nonsense when it came to the banks lending money to Kraft (who recently took over Cadbury) so that they could move jobs overseas. Cadbury were going to move the work from an old factory near Bristol to Poland to save money regardless of whether they were taken over by Kraft.

-------------------------------------------

Hey Big Fish are you still wetting your knickers?

Here''s something about Hull City that might interest you, its from the Daily Telegraph sports section (s7) on Wednesday 28th April 2010:

I [Duffen] left the club six months ago after we played 10 games of this season, Duffen said, so I would take limited responsibiliy for anythimg that has happened since. I, at no stage, had any influence over how the club was funded. That is the sovereign right of the owner.

I am the whipping boy for every problem in the world - its amazing, Duffen said. The club has obviously got some financial challenges but all I could ever do was execute the plan that was agreed by the board with the funding arranged by the owner.

When I left Hull City it was widely acknowledged, after all the drama, there was £4 million of debt at the club, Duffen said.

Now back to the issue we were discussing about the level of ambition shown by Stoke City, Burnley and Hull City. All, more (even after adjusting for the rise in TV revenues) than NCFC showed during our 2004-2005 Premership season. 

Tangible Fixed Assets anyone posted: 

All, more (even after adjusting for the rise in TV revenues) than NCFC showed during our 2004-2005 Premership season. 

-------------------

I''m tired that should read......All, have shown more ambition (even after adjusting for the rise in TV revenues) than NCFC showed

during our 2004 - 2005 Premiership season.

Morty leave him alone. He always enjoys talking to himself.He even lost his beloved umbrella at Carlisle.

well he hadn''t gone anywhere today for certain.. eh was walking passed Prospect house with a coffee in his hand about 10 past 12.. he was heading down Roeun road so i guess back towards the football ground, he had a folder of papers or a briefcase with him as well...