Sign in to follow this  
Yorkshire  Canary

Running Costs

Anyone got an idea as to what they may be down to now compared with the last 2 seasons in the CCC? The back room staff have been trimmed and a lot of our higher earners have gone, those that remain will be on lowere wages i suspect. I do take into account that the season ticket income will be less than last year due to the rebate. We are still playing to full houses and have the potential to have a couple of cup runs with the additional modest income that they may bring

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Anyone got an idea as to what they may be down to now compared with the last 2 seasons in the CCC? The back room staff have been trimmed and a lot of our higher earners have gone, those that remain will be on lowere wages i suspect. I do take into account that the season ticket income will be less than last year due to the rebate. We are still playing to full houses and have the potential to have a couple of cup runs with the additional modest income that they may bring[/quote]

Brazilian or Hollywood?

If they have it all off then there is a good mens magazine that will pay £250 for pictures. Surely that will ease the financial burden and maybe persuade said publication owner to invest!!!!