Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Scum fans

Been discussing our two clubs in a debate with 2 scummers...

it was hard to have a reasonable chat with them because the recurring theme of their input was ''yea but you''re in league 1 though''. After a while they started to really annoy me so i just walked away....

It all started because i was talking to my teacher (also a city fan) about tonights game and the two halfwits interrupted with a relentless put down of all things yella and green. I defended the club and so the ''argument/heated debate'' carried on.

My main point of this is why the heck do scummers get involved with chats between NORWICH CITY fans and then react like f*ck wits when we respond.

Now i REALLY hope the scum go down [N]

The trouble with the binners is they can dish it out but just can''t take it.

Those "mockney" wannabes really do live on past glories as their messagebord title "Those were the days" will testify.

Don''t forget you are dealing with people of limited intelligence and allowances should be made.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

All idiot football fans are like this. If you''re incapable of having a mature conversation in life, you''re incapable of having one about footy.

I''m sure we have hundreds of fans just like this.

[/quote]

Sod off

Are you an idiot? we defiantely do have fans like this all you have to do is listen to canary call once in a while. Likewise as much as I hate the scummers there are defiantely scummer fans who are able to have a decent conversation about football bump into them occaisionally.................. thats very rare mind [:P]

[quote user="promotion chasing CT "]

Been discussing our two clubs in a debate with 2 scummers...

it was hard to have a reasonable chat with them because the recurring theme of their input was ''yea but you''re in league 1 though.

[/quote]

I discuss Norwich and Ipswich with my two Ipswich friends regularly and don''t have any problems, guess it depends on the relationship between you and how you put youe views across.

[quote user="When Saturday Comes"]

All idiot football fans are like this. If you''re incapable of having a mature conversation in life, you''re incapable of having one about footy.

I''m sure we have hundreds of fans just like this.

[/quote]

Spot on.

Had that with the scum town reserve game at Portman Rd. We were cheering Norwich on and the scum fans only come back was "league 1" all these little kids. It was hard to stay calm!

i get this all the time, i work in ipswich with a lot of ipswich season ticket holders, in there eyes nothing i say matters cos we are in league one, i cant anything about the paulston game, cos i get "yeah enjoy the 2nd round, we`re a 3rd round big team"

i bring up the fact that we were 7 points better off then them this time last year, and i get yeah "but your already in League one, and the season is not even half way"

i point out about our crowds and get a put down about letting in all the kids for a quid crap.

i then point out that there debt is double ours, they say they dont have any i point out ITFC owe evans 35 million, and they shut up....

the scum fans just think just cuz they are in the league above, they are the best, emmm no, its about the passion, hell i would laugh if they went down, highly unlikely. we can only dream.