Sign in to follow this  
taintedtom2000

Live Coverage Online Vs Swindon

Just a heads up, it appears that rights issues dont cover the JPT games and Im currently able to listen live to radio norfolk on iplayer :-)

might be handy for those who also live outside norfolk!

Who is this tool pretending to commentate on the game?

It''s like my mum doing it.

"Norwich City get the ball and kick it into the middle but the other team get it and kick it back..."

Its so bad I may have to switch to text commentary because it makes it more exciting.

Is it the ''normal for norfolk'' guy?

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]Who is this tool pretending to commentate on the game? It''s like my mum doing it. "Norwich City get the ball and kick it into the middle but the other team get it and kick it back..." Its so bad I may have to switch to text commentary because it makes it more exciting. Is it the ''normal for norfolk'' guy?[/quote]

Lol, its the local football commentator...you can see why now!

If it was Normal for Norfolk he''d be much funnier!! - thats actually a good idea, maybe on future radio as an alternative?!

[quote user="taintedtom2000"]

Just a heads up, it appears that rights issues dont cover the JPT games and Im currently able to listen live to radio norfolk on iplayer :-)

might be handy for those who also live outside norfolk!

[/quote]

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?! They''ve cut it now.....I bet some jobsworth has read this!! Oh Bum!!