Sign in to follow this  
stikers09

paul lambert good manager ?

I think paul lambert could become a good manager but time will tell, as we are not in a good league. I Think if he gets us promotion to the championship and finishes in the play offs, then is the time to judge paul lambert, but as we know with darren ferguson, who spent little money the championship, results are everything.

I have to say that I have any respect for a manager that can turn the fortunes of a club around without spending lots of money. It is the sign of a good coach for sure in my view. I would like to see him bring in a few players though to compliment the squad we have as there are some areas that are a little lacking in depth of quality.

Well done to all the boys last night, especially Dawkins for making his full debut.

Think a lot of credit must go to Culverhouse as well.

Both the players and Lambert are praising his input and coaching qualities constantly. It worries me that, far from losing Lambert to another club, someone may come along and offer Culverhouse a job as a Manager.

We''ve always thrived on managerial partnerships-Bond and Machin, Walker and Deehan. This has the making of another good one.