Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

money money money

no not asong by abba but i think boro moving city fans and letting boro fans guy tickets in front of city fans well money ,greed and of cause bad feelings between fans.what were boro thinking of .a;so what was the fight behind the goal were two fans got pulled out what was that all about?were they city fans fight amongst themselves or did a boro fan get in the city end .?

From another message board I understand the segregation was not the best and some boro fans were amongst the city fans, some of whom took umbrage (fantastic word that - never sure what it really means) at the celebration of Jobs first goal...

Anyone else confirm that?

OTBC

Segregation was awful.  It was apparent that we did not sell all our allocation and Block 61 was given back to Boro fans.  City fans with tickets in this Block were rehoused in the remainder of the Visitors Blocks (60-64) on the day.  Boro fans were really quiet until they scored (even booed there team off at half time), but then turned really nasty and gobby when they scored.  Most of this Block 61 directly in front of us turned round and goaded us.  They were less than 2 metres away with virtually no segration and only a few stewards and police anywhere to be seen.  Some of it was quite nasty for a few seconds.  One Burberry-capped yoof was ejected, but not really sure if he was Boro or City as we were all so close. Bloke behind me got hit with coins thrown from the ''Family Enclosure'' to our right.  Stewards were pretty good though and did single a few idiots out.  It was not big or clever, but still nothing compared to the bad old days.