Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Hereford away in next round of Paint Pot?

Bound to be knowing our cup luck.

Say what you like about this ten bob comp, but it''s been a long time since the first team were last in a semi-final!

Still more of a quarter final as you have the southern area final then the actual final. Therefore, this is in effect a quarter final.

But yes, Hereford would be the choice as MK Dons or Soton/Charlton doesn''t sound so promising!

what a differnce in quality of the teams in the North and South Section

Leeds have virtually a bye to the final - competing with Accrington, bradford or Carlisle

Norwich could be happy with home tie against Hereford, although any home tie ( MKDons, or Charlton/Southampton) would be a money spinner during wc 14th Dec

Away trips would not be so good but with 3 away cup draws so far - forgetting the League Cup ) we are due a home draw

When is the draw?

I would fancy us to beat any of them at home or Hereford away. A combination of our luck with the fact 77% of our last 18 cup draws have been away should see us playing at MK Dons, though!

[quote user="southstand"]what a differnce in quality of the teams in the North and South Section

Leeds have virtually a bye to the final - competing with Accrington, bradford or Carlisle

Norwich could be happy with home tie against Hereford, although any home tie ( MKDons, or Charlton/Southampton) would be a money spinner during wc 14th Dec

Away trips would not be so good but with 3 away cup draws so far - forgetting the League Cup ) we are due a home draw

When is the draw?[/quote]

Draws on Saturday on Sky

Hereford H appeals but I think any at home will do

We definitely need one of the big clubs at home. I would rather avoid HEREFORD at the next round and hope either charlton/southampton or mk dons play them away.Lets knock a big team out at home and have 2 legs against Hereford. Thats what i will be hoping for anyway

Winner of Southampton/Charlton at home please.I''m confident we could beat them at home and then like someone else said, hope to play Hereford over 2 legs in the final