Sign in to follow this  
Beauseant

Wilson's comments on BBC website

Just looked at the BBC site and saw Wilson''s post match remarks, which were:

"If you look at the 90 minutes before the penalties I thought we were brilliant.

For 25 minutes in the second half, that''s as well as we''ve played in a long time; against a very good Norwich team. "

I only listened to the game, but this doesn''t sound very accurate!

But does it not fill you with confidence he''s describing pretty much our 2nd team albeit one or two first team players as a ''very good Norwich team''?

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]But does it not fill you with confidence he''s describing pretty much our 2nd team albeit one or two first team players as a ''very good Norwich team''?[/quote]

Agreed, if anything he is a paying a compliment to the quality that our youth provide.

[quote user="B-ru"]

[quote user="Norfolk Lutonian "]But does it not fill you with confidence he''s describing pretty much our 2nd team albeit one or two first team players as a ''very good Norwich team''?[/quote]

Agreed, if anything he is a paying a compliment to the quality that our youth provide.

[/quote]

Couldn''t agree more. I have nothing but admiration for the youngsters, but I just find it funny that he''s continuing his habit of making stupid comments which started with the accusation  that we lacked bottle before the league game.

I would have said he was eating humble pie for his comments about us not haveing the bottle to chase promotion.

But when was the last time we played 3 away matches on the bounce and score 15 goals,? Lambert''s Green army

[quote user="pete_norw"]I would have said he was eating humble pie for his comments about us not haveing the bottle to chase promotion.

But when was the last time we played 3 away matches on the bounce and score 15 goals,? Lambert''s Green army[/quote]

ha ha, your glass is always half full then !

if that was a weakened norwich city side i wouldnt like to play their first team !

There were 9 changes, cause it was weakened

What a prat

He''s certainly made himself look a fool trying to psyche us out, only to then start saying how great we are as soon as we''ve beaten them twice in a few weeks.

And what better way to show bottle than to ram 5 straight penalties down their throats. I bet he regrets what he said now!

[quote user="Pompey_88"]if that was a weakened norwich city side i wouldnt like to play their first team ! There were 9 changes, cause it was weakened What a prat[/quote]

You did play their first team Danny. A few weeks ago. We won 1-0!