Sign in to follow this  
Heffers Canary

Roger Munby at game last night

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Well, I''m glad he is now well enough to go.[/quote]Yes, very good news indeed.

He was the main club representative at the Leeds game! Probably ambasadorial role at those far distant matches on behalf of the Board who cannot make it!

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]He is a fan - so surely no surprise he attends some games?[/quote]

True, but I always thought he was a Hull City fan???

[quote user="Lord Horn"]

[quote user="ZippersLeftFoot"]He is a fan - so surely no surprise he attends some games?[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s what some would have you believe. However, as has been pointed out to me constantly, City fans can be other clubs fans before they moved here without it being a problem[;)]

[quote user="shefcanary"]He was the main club representative at the Leeds game! Probably ambasadorial role at those far distant matches on behalf of the Board who cannot make it![/quote]

Delia and Michael were there

[quote user="Heffers Canary"][quote user="shefcanary"]He was the main club representative at the Leeds game! Probably ambasadorial role at those far distant matches on behalf of the Board who cannot make it![/quote] Delia and Michael were there[/quote]

Really[:O]

Was it live on BBC Wiltshire[co][<:o)][;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

That''s what some would have you believe. However, as has been pointed out to me constantly, City fans can be other clubs fans before they moved here without it being a problem[;)]

[/quote]

He has recovered well and quite perky. A season ticket holder. Attends most home games and sits in the Directors box.

He is a Vice President and now a member of the Legends.

I can also say that he is first and foremost a Norwich supporter through and through.

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Lord Horn"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

He has recovered well and quite perky. A season ticket holder. Attends most home games and sits in the Directors box.

He is a Vice President and now a member of the Legends.

I can also say that he is first and foremost a Norwich supporter through and through.

[/quote]

Well, I''m glad he''s OK and am more than happy to see him following our fortunes home and away.