Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Whoa Jamie Jamie! Part II

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]Look at me! Look at me! : Part 12,000[/quote]One word:

[img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/asshole.gif[/img]

[quote user="First Wizard"]

One word Triple D:

[/quote]

Yes you are! now stop posting crap like this, whats the point? you can pay a prostitute £50 to give you some attention

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"][quote user="First Wizard"]

One word Triple D:

[/quote]

Yes you are! now stop posting crap like this, whats the point? you can pay a prostitute £50 to give you some attention

[/quote]

Whats the point?...........it annoys you!

Whoa Jamie Jamie[;)]

Oh and PS. You don''t have to read it..........or reply to it.............simples.

Jamie was dreadful this evening. It was a toss up between him, McVeigh, and Brian the Snail from the Magic Roundabout as to who was slowest on the pitch.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]

If he hadn''t been given such a ridiculous contract in the first place he''d be gone already.

[/quote]

Hopefully Lambert will be able to get Cureton and McVeigh off the books in January. I thought Cureton may have found his level in league 1but sadly he can''t even cut it down here.

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

Sad to say that Cureton was horrendous tonight. He''s slow, lacks any real skill and is not strong enough. I think this could well be Cureton''s last season in a Norwich shirt.

[/quote]

He must be a strong candidate to be loaned out before much longer as we are not exactly struggling for goals (not that he would help much on that front if we were sadly).

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

Sad to say that Cureton was horrendous tonight. He''s slow, lacks any real skill and is not strong enough. I think this could well be Cureton''s last season in a Norwich shirt.

[/quote]

Yep, sadly I agree with you...........thats why I''m milking it for all its worth! [img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/tongue4.gif[/img]

Well done to Jamie for scoring his penalty last night. Well done for having pride in the shirt and wanting to win. But it ends there for me because the decision in 2007 to pay the best part of a million quid and give a big three year contract to a 32 year old striker who had spent most of his career at a far lower level than where we were defied belief. It''s football decisions like this that caused our demise. Having Cureton as part of a healthy player budget is part of the reason for us not being able to compete with others who had similar funds last year. You can whine about hotels and spineroads all you like but at the end of the day it was poor allocation of football funding that caused our football failures.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Well done to Jamie for scoring his penalty last night. Well done for having pride in the shirt and wanting to win. But it ends there for me because the decision in 2007 to pay the best part of a million quid and give a big three year contract to a 32 year old striker who had spent most of his career at a far lower level than where we were defied belief. It''s football decisions like this that caused our demise. Having Cureton as part of a healthy player budget is part of the reason for us not being able to compete with others who had similar funds last year. You can whine about hotels and spineroads all you like but at the end of the day it was poor allocation of football funding that caused our football failures.

[/quote]

Err? didn''t you welcome his signing from Col Who though Nutty?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I particularly welcomed Curo back because he is a Norwich fan. I have a lot of time for all Norwich fans Wiz, even those that can cook!

But what I didn''t welcome was the decision to pay such a big transfer fee for such an old player and to compound that by giving him a big three year contract. I believe that Iwan used to have to earn his contracts when he got to pensioinable age and even when he did he didn''t get three years.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I particularly welcomed Curo back because he is a Norwich fan. I have a lot of time for all Norwich fans Wiz, even those that can cook!

But what I didn''t welcome was the decision to pay such a big transfer fee for such an old player and to compound that by giving him a big three year contract. I believe that Iwan used to have to earn his contracts when he got to pensioinable age and even when he did he didn''t get three years.

Mar

[/quote]You can add to that Grant spending £1mil on Marshall when we had a good young keeper kicking his heels in the reserves. He could quite happilly have paid a smaller fee for an older ''keeper like Tony Warner and gradually bought Lewis in. I know people can argue that the playing budget that season should have been bigger after selling Etuhu and Earnshaw (which I agree with) but Grant spent over £2m on fees alone for players, which was a sizeable amount for a championship club and he spent it very poorly.