Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Saints V Addicks

Would prefer Addicks, but would love to play Hereford at home 1st.

How many times will they talk about how they used to be in the Prem.

I''m watching the match on Sky now and I have to say that on this game alone, I would prefer to play Charlton, Soton look like a team on the up and I still think that they will be in the playoffs.

They play a bit like us or vice versa, Lalana is our Hoolahoop, with Lambert and Connoly playing as our Holt and Martin.

I also see that Dave Mooney is playing too. Didn''t know that he left Reading, I presume it is on loan!

[quote user="Bruce Eats Walkers!"]

Off to the Blue Square Premier for me with

York to beat Ebbsfleet United

Best of luck!

[/quote

guessing thats for the PUPs?[;)]

EWould have prefered Charlton. Southampton are looking good, and getting better whereas Charlton look like they''ve had their moment in the sun.

Funny how folk on here were claiming a month or so back that Charlton were odds on certs for one of the automatic spots.

Without the ten point deduction Saints would be there come May - sneaky feeling they will make the playoffs despite the handicap

[quote user="Yellow Hotrod"]And Mckenzie scores.Last minute consolation goal tho and Charlton are out of 2nd cup in 4 days. Hope they can carry this form in to the league![/quote]

isn''t it a case of them carrying their league form into the cup? They''ve been a little dodgy of late