Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Corals makes us 3rd favourites to win JPT at 13/2

I overheard someone say this once on an away coach, they had just got onto the coach after the game, we had lost. "Just won some dosh, betting on the other team. The way i see it, is if i bet against us, then its a win/win situation for me anyway"

Spose he has a point...

[quote user="Brendan"]

I overheard someone say this once on an away coach, they had just got onto the coach after the game, we had lost. "Just won some dosh, betting on the other team. The way i see it, is if i bet against us, then its a win/win situation for me anyway"

Spose he has a point...

[/quote]

Fence sitters suck! Pick a team and stick with ''em or pi$$ off. Don''t bet against us while cheering for us. That makes you a half-hearted weasel of a "supporter".

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Brendan"]

Spose he has a point...

[/quote] Fence sitters suck! Pick a team and stick with ''em or pi$$ off. Don''t bet against us while cheering for us. That makes you a half-hearted weasel of a "supporter".[/quote]

You quite clearly don''t understand betting, Houston. The idea is to win money, not to prove your blind loyalty to your football club.

In my opinion, anyone that cannot distinguish between wanting Norwich to win and actually thinking they will is a bit of a moron.

Betting against Norwich should in no way dilute a fans support. Betting on Norwich every week would have made even the richest man poor in recent seasons.

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="Brendan"]

Spose he has a point...

[/quote]

Fence sitters suck! Pick a team and stick with ''em or pi$$ off. Don''t bet against us while cheering for us. That makes you a half-hearted weasel of a "supporter".[/quote]Betting on sentiment makes for a poor gambler, I have frequently bet against city, but to clarify every time i would rather have lost my money and seen us win. Its just a few quid to drown your sorrows with innit?