Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Portsmouth: Lets give a Crow a go.

Yes, I know he wasn''t on for long at Middlesbrough, but when he did get on, he looked quite sharp I thought. So why not give young Crow a go against Pompey?.

Young and inexperienced yes, Talented and can score, most certainly.

Hell, what have we got to lose?.

Leon and Co aren''t exactly setting the Premiership alight at the moment are they?.

And who knows?, maybe we won''t have to spend in January after all.

We do need to spend on a goalscorer, quite who exactly I really don''t know.  I think whoever it is will be a gamble though as I can''t see us getting a proven premiership striker.  I liked the look of Crow yesterday, he was a whisker away from scoring but to hope he is the answer is asking too much of him. His body is still developing and he could ''burn-out'', but have him on the bench more often from now on.

Like the message 1st Wiz, the young ''ns can''t do worse than the Mc Veigh''s and Mullers. As one poster put it they lacked sparkle, energy and commitment, and Mullers as usual did''nt really want to personally do anything about tackling, or with, or on the ball, other than square it or pass it back! 

I wonder if those two have another agenda where they have a desire to move on, having devalued their likely fees by their poor performances.  Maybe they already have a departure plan set up and agreed with another club where they have been guaranteed first team football?  Prem football or not they have they are not doing the business for NCFC !!!! OTBC

I''d be up for that.  We''ve lost our last three and haven''t scored at all.  The guy can''t do any worse!  He is inexperienced but the only way he''ll get experience is by playing games.  I don''t know how well he''ll do or whether he''ll be good enough, but he''s no worse than we already have   

Yes give the kid a go,

He only had one chance, beat his marker in the air which was no mean feat, then directed a shrewd header just wide of the post.

Worthy of bringing on as sub a few times I feel Worthy !

Everbody join in..

O Danny, Danny - Danny, Danny, Danny, Danny Danny Crow (.....repeat ad nauseum).

Thought he looked great when he came on, shame we kept Ryan Jarvis on for so long.  Jarvis looked well out of his depth. 

Ryan was another member of the players put in a foreign position club - another who deserves another go but as a striker rather than an advanced midfielder.

OTBC

either him or jarvis. Whichever one is best.

Green

Eddy  Doherty  Fleming  Drury

Bentley  Helveg  Mulryne
                                  Hux

Crow  McKenzie

thats assuming that none of the injured players return