Sign in to follow this  
canarytom

Re: Could we get Theoklitis to take a BMW bike ride in London?

Okay the bit about Theoklitis is thoughtless (am having a bad day) but you would think Spurs would cover their investment better. Just makes you wonder about the running of some of our clubs. What else is going on behnd the scenes.

Oh and of those that have criticised also check back on your own comments on here - he who casts the first stone etc.

Penance paid - aplogies to Michael.

[quote user="shefcanary"]Okay the bit about Theoklitis is thoughtless (am having a bad day) but you would think Spurs would cover their investment better. Just makes you wonder about the running of some of our clubs. What else is going on behnd the scenes.

Oh and of those that have criticised also check back on your own comments on here - he who casts the first stone etc.

Penance paid - aplogies to Michael
.[/quote]Thank you Jesus

[quote user="shefcanary"]Okay the bit about Theoklitis is thoughtless (am having a bad day) but you would think Spurs would cover their investment better. Just makes you wonder about the running of some of our clubs. What else is going on behnd the scenes. Oh and of those that have criticised also check back on your own comments on here - he who casts the first stone etc. Penance paid - aplogies to Michael.[/quote]

I''m afraid the damage has been done. Not sure there are many on here, with the exception of yourself, that have wished a life changing injury on someone. Totally thoughtless.

[quote user="shefcanary"]Okay the bit about Theoklitis is thoughtless (am having a bad day) but you would think Spurs would cover their investment better. Just makes you wonder about the running of some of our clubs. What else is going on behnd the scenes.

Penance paid - aplogies to Michael.[/quote]Quite right. I know quite well that Theo isn''t popular with any of us after his performance against Colchester, but that''s no reason to show no respect to him. Let''s not forget, if the result had been the other way round, we certainly wouldn''t have Lambert

[quote user="Big Slob"]This thread''caused me to be violently sick
[/quote]

I think it has caused quite a lot of hurt and upset. A truly inconsiderate individual

a very poor taste one.

Whatever you think of either Cudicini or Theoklitos this is going overboard.

I seem to remember that a few years ago in the Evening News, a Norwich players contract from the 40''s/50''s was published. This contract amongst other things banned the player from riding a Motor-bike as well as smoking, drinking Alcohol after Wednesday night when a game was to be played on the Saturday and possibly Dancing. How times have changed and for less money s well.

On the subject of the doubtful nature of this post, I was surprised and relieved after yesterdays tragedy that comments of a similar style were not made. But we should remember that so called "Gallows humour" is very much a way of life in the armed forces and in the medical professions, even though they may be loathe to confess to it.

Firstly, I apologise sincerely to Michael and his family for my misguided attempt at a joke. I would never wish harm in the manner of Cudicini''s accident on anyone, especially one of our own team. I sincerely hope Cuducini also recovers fully from the accident.

I also apologise to the Forum members who quite rightly showed their upset on this thread.

In mitigation, I can only plead frustration; from Swine Flu that I cannot shake off, from pressure at work trying to safeguard over 100 people''s livelihoods and then finally reading about an accident where a Premiership club apparently is so blase about their multi-million pound investments they are happy foor them to face more risk than is sensible.

I accept linking the problem one club has in their goalkeeping dept. through bad management and linking it to our own club''s situation through gallow''s humour was in very poor taste.

I vow never to comment on Michael''s position at the club again. If it ameliorates matters I am prepared to make a donation to Michaels charity of choice. He can pm me to discuss further.

OTBC

[quote user="shefcanary"]Firstly, I apologise sincerely to Michael and his family for my misguided attempt at a joke. I would never wish harm in the manner of Cudicini''s accident on anyone, especially one of our own team. I sincerely hope Cuducini also recovers fully from the accident.

I also apologise to the Forum members who quite rightly showed their upset on this thread.

In mitigation, I can only plead frustration; from Swine Flu that I cannot shake off, from pressure at work trying to safeguard over 100 people''s livelihoods and then finally reading about an accident where a Premiership club apparently is so blase about their multi-million pound investments they are happy foor them to face more risk than is sensible.

I accept linking the problem one club has in their goalkeeping dept. through bad management and linking it to our own club''s situation through gallow''s humour was in very poor taste.

I vow never to comment on Michael''s position at the club again. If it ameliorates matters I am prepared to make a donation to Michaels charity of choice. He can pm me to discuss further.

OTBC[/quote]That''s very decent.  I hope things pick up for you soon.  I think most of us have made errors of judgement when posting at one time or another.  A lot of "holier than thou" going on here from people who aren''t so clean themselves.

I''ve just read the OP again and it''s obviously meant as a joke (albeit in bad taste.) I have always advocated giving Theo a second chance unlike many on this board who have given him some near the knuckle criticism which they should be ashamed about.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="shefcanary"]Firstly, I apologise sincerely to Michael and his family for my misguided attempt at a joke. I would never wish harm in the manner of Cudicini''s accident on anyone, especially one of our own team. I sincerely hope Cuducini also recovers fully from the accident. I also apologise to the Forum members who quite rightly showed their upset on this thread. In mitigation, I can only plead frustration; from Swine Flu that I cannot shake off, from pressure at work trying to safeguard over 100 people''s livelihoods and then finally reading about an accident where a Premiership club apparently is so blase about their multi-million pound investments they are happy foor them to face more risk than is sensible. I accept linking the problem one club has in their goalkeeping dept. through bad management and linking it to our own club''s situation through gallow''s humour was in very poor taste. I vow never to comment on Michael''s position at the club again. If it ameliorates matters I am prepared to make a donation to Michaels charity of choice. He can pm me to discuss further. OTBC[/quote]

That''s very decent.  I hope things pick up for you soon.  I think most of us have made errors of judgement when posting at one time or another.  A lot of "holier than thou" going on here from people who aren''t so clean themselves.

[/quote]

Not me though.....I''m sweetly sanctimonious......(and a Binner an'' a Geordie).

But I''m certainly not a boring fart.....

What''s ameliorates? Couldn''t you change it for a better word?

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="shefcanary"]Firstly, I apologise sincerely to Michael and his family for my misguided attempt at a joke. I would never wish harm in the manner of Cudicini''s accident on anyone, especially one of our own team. I sincerely hope Cuducini also recovers fully from the accident. I also apologise to the Forum members who quite rightly showed their upset on this thread. In mitigation, I can only plead frustration; from Swine Flu that I cannot shake off, from pressure at work trying to safeguard over 100 people''s livelihoods and then finally reading about an accident where a Premiership club apparently is so blase about their multi-million pound investments they are happy foor them to face more risk than is sensible. I accept linking the problem one club has in their goalkeeping dept. through bad management and linking it to our own club''s situation through gallow''s humour was in very poor taste. I vow never to comment on Michael''s position at the club again. If it ameliorates matters I am prepared to make a donation to Michaels charity of choice. He can pm me to discuss further. OTBC[/quote]That''s very decent.  I hope things pick up for you soon.  I think most of us have made errors of judgement when posting at one time or another.  A lot of "holier than thou" going on here from people who aren''t so clean themselves.

[/quote]

Not me though.....I''m sweetly sanctimonious......(and a Binner an'' a Geordie).

But I''m certainly not a boring fart.....

What''s ameliorates? Couldn''t you change it for a better word?

[/quote][img]http://daphnecaruanagalizia.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/geordie-wigs.jpg[/img]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="still holding out for new heroes"]Jockey Breeches: Frankie Dettori celebrating a winner in racing silks supplied by Treehouse.[/quote]

Doorknob horse?
[/quote]

If this is a WOOOOOSHH then I''ll take it on the chin..........................and be forever called a knob jockey.

I think you should be encouraged to phone an apology to Theoclitos'' family, whereupon we should record your call and publish a transcript of it to further flagellate you and prolong your discomfort. Anything less is simply not British!