Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

Todays schoolboy chatter

Just to cheer you up with the latest amusing speculation City are to sign...Sutton - cash plus WLYDawson & reidSteeno to return!Michael TongeDavid BellionGreg Vanney (I said who too! USA left back not played internationally for 3 years)Bent & Bowditch (twice!) funded by Greeno to ManureAshton - againTonge is an interesting one but not in a position we really need help with - Bellion may be OK on loan as has scored for Manure when played.courtesy of our tennage friends at football-rumours.comOTBC

I cant disagree with you DDiM but a bit of gossip never hurt anyone and in these days of wildly varying mood swings - europe one week to never winning again this season next - some light hearted reading always helps.

More than happy to research/report other gossip sites if you can point them to me - vary rarely do city feature in anything other than football-rumours (365 never has a city based gossip and simply regurgitates the papers)

Anyway it sometimes throws out a different name to the now oring ashton/sutton/harewood options even if they are simply preposterous.

otbc