Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

BRING BACK THEO

He only made 2 or 3 mistakes, it was his first and only game, and the defence where worse.....He deserves a second chance, and hopefully we will not be allowed Forster for any longer, and no other GK will sign, so Theo will have to play at some piont :P

Why do you say "Hopefully we won''t be allowed Forster for any longer...."Hmm.... Is this related to the "Do any Norwich City players post on this site?" thread?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]He only made 2 or 3 mistakes, it was his first and only game, and the defence where worse.....He deserves a second chance, and hopefully we will not be allowed Forster for any longer, and no other GK will sign, so Theo will have to play at some piont :P[/quote]are you on glue?

[quote user="Gingerpele"]He only made 2 or 3 mistakes, it was his first and only game, and the defence where worse.....
He deserves a second chance, and hopefully we will not be allowed Forster for any longer, and no other GK will sign, so Theo will have to play at some piont :P
[/quote]

Wondered how long it would be before you resurrected this one GP

Dont think you''ll get many backers though....

I can''t see this happenng, as Lambert has made it very clear he wants to bring in another keeper but needs the board to back him, lets hope this extra money from the cups are going to a good cause,and not going into the kitchen

He had one game, on a vid on youtube, he was pretty good, so unless he left his goalkeeping skills in Australia....he still knows how to do it, but without a second chance how we he do it?

I''m sure its even been said he has done well in training as well....

watch the higlights again. 5 of the 7 were his fault im afraid... he also kept looking towards the Bench with his arms out as if to say "what am i supposed to be doing?"

he has dropped clangers in the resevres and missed the team bus to Gillingham.

1 way Ticket to Perth and a taxi to Heathrow come January i reckon.

Have friends in Australia who reckon he was really overrated in a very poor league over there, and that he was never going to be good enough for the level of football in the UK.

I think there is something to be said for buying players based on youtube footage!

[quote user="Gingerpele"]He only made 2 or 3 mistakes, it was his first and only game, and the defence where worse.....
He deserves a second chance, and hopefully we will not be allowed Forster for any longer, and no other GK will sign, so Theo will have to play at some piont :P
[/quote]

So you would prefer a keeper who makes 2 or 3 mistakes a game. Those 2 or 3 mistakes equal 2 or 3 goals against us.

Strange.

im sure he let in 7 . to be honest i have seen many norwich games and that performance from the keeper was the worst i have ever seen . poor positioning .no comunication with the back line .and afterwards was not that bothered .".it one of those things" .. was his quote .and he then went on to mess up in the reserves . sorry this keeper is a big no as far as i can see .i just dont trust his judgement .

[/quote]

You must have had a bad trip...

so evvery goal we let in is the keepers fault? NO it isn''t, and that day the defence where as fault just as much if not more than Theo, and why can know one answer to how is he going to prove him self if he doens''t play?

He did well in Austraila, are you saying they all just kick the ball straight at him there? so he has no choice but to save it?

He proves himself everyday on the training pitch, are you saying that Lambert is a mug and doesn''t know what he''s doing? I''m sure he watches Theoklitos play everyday and still doesn''t think he warrants a start. So you think you know better than the manager that sees him everyday do you Ginge.

i should imagine he has a good idea watching his former team put 7 past him . you cant blame the man for being nervous about playing him . besides why should he be given a chance when the two other keepers have played a big part in winning 7 out of 8 games for us . the best idea would be to put him out on loan so he gets used to the english game and see how he is with another team rather than taking a risk and losing games of which we simply cant afford to do . if he starts letting goals in by the bucket load for someone else the question would be answered .. he just is not good enough . if he plays well for the remaining of the season then he has proved himself for next season . the same situation as martin and spillane .

After the way Forster and Rudd have played recently we can''t risk playing him at this point in the season. If by chance we happened to achieve automatic promotion before the end of the season though, I think we should give him another chance.

If he was that good in Australia how come he has never got a sniff of a place in the Australian squad. Plus lets not forget Blackpool had him on trial and decided he was not good enough, sorry there are better options at the club and no doubt available come January.

[quote user="Hollywood Canary"]

Have friends in Australia who reckon he was really overrated in a very poor league over there, and that he was never going to be good enough for the level of football in the UK.

I think there is something to be said for buying players based on youtube footage!

[/quote]

Kevin Keegan had some issue with this recently.

[/quote]

play theo

should of kept gunn

mcveigh should play evrey week

the doc is our best player,and we would struggle without him

YOU FANS ARE BORING GET A LIFE

i cant understand why people want us to play him . if we lost our last few games maybe . if it isnt broken dont fix it . we suffered our biggest defeat in history with this clown behind the sticks in front of 20,000 people . why on eart would you want to play him .?

[quote user="singing canary"]we suffered our biggest defeat in history with this clown behind the sticks in front of 20,000 people . why on eart would you want to play him .?[/quote]

A point made even more valid when you look at who started that game as the back line in front of him - Otsemobor, Doherty, Nelson, Drury.  With the exception of Askou for Nelson that looks quite similar to the back line who have looked pretty solid over the last few weeks as we have been winning games. 

Sorry GP but the weak link looks to be Theo I am afraid.

a goalkeeper who makes mistakes makes his defence Nervous, ergo they will make mistakes andd it has a nock on effect on the team.

Witness David Marshalls Tenure in goal for us. t was always at the back of the teams minds that he WAS going to make a mistake.. it was a question of when. not If... same will be said of Theo im sure.