Sign in to follow this  
norfolkchance1

I wonder if any Norwich players post on here?

Just looking on BBC website and Lee Westwood''s been on there 606 messageboard for a couple of years now and proved it by wearing different coloured shirts each day and doing press-ups on the green.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/golf/8351712.stm

I reckon anyone who reads this messageboard and scores for Norwich should do a celebration with their fingers pretending they are typing.

I shouldn''t think so, although I do think that Michael Theoklitos is the best goalkeeper the club has ever had and should be in the team every week.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]I shouldn''t think so, although I do think that Michael Theoklitos is the best goalkeeper the club has ever had and should be in the team every week.[/quote]

Is that you Theo? [;)]

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]I shouldn''t think so, although I do think that Michael Theoklitos is the best goalkeeper the club has ever had and should be in the team every week.[/quote]

Is that you Theo? [;)]

[/quote]

Unlikely, if it was he would have dropped the keyboard [:D]

I know he''s no longer a City player but I think Hucks has been known to poke his head around every now and then.

[quote user="Wes Hoolahanraha-hanrahan"]I know he''s no longer a City player but I think Hucks has been known to poke his head around every now and then.[/quote]

Yes heard that before, hi Hucks, we miss you, if ya reading this lol

Hucks has said himself he reads this board, don''t think he''s actually posted himself though.

[quote user="norfolkchance1"]Just looking on BBC website and Lee Westwood''s been on there 606 messageboard for a couple of years now and proved it by wearing different coloured shirts each day and doing press-ups on the green. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/golf/8351712.stm I reckon anyone who reads this messageboard and scores for Norwich should do a celebration with their fingers pretending they are typing.[/quote]

I have no idea if they post on here but some Norwich players certainly read this forum.

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

I have no idea if they post on here but some Norwich players certainly read this forum.

[/quote]

You do sometimes state the obvious Cam !!

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

You do sometimes state the obvious Cam !!

[/quote]

It will be more entertaining[:P] when we write it. 

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

Is that you Theo? [;)]

[/quote]

No I think its Ginger Pele

[quote user="ron obvious"]Well I''m Joanna Lumley, so yous can all f**k off.

[/quote]Tea straight out of nose. Changing T shirt now. Cudos to you Ron !

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I''m actually Gordon Ottershaw, and I support Barnstoneworth United......

Google it!

[/quote]

Don''t need to Google it - classic Palin! [:D]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I''m actually Gordon Ottershaw, and I support Barnstoneworth United......

Google it!

[/quote]Didn''t need to. Forever engraved on my memory. One of my favourite "Ripping Yarns", along with "The Testing of Eric Olthwaite"," Murder at Moorstones Manor" "Tomkinson''s Schooldays" ....  all of them, really.When all''s said & done, the Python''s were the best. And Palin possibly the best of the best.