Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

Is anything going to come from these good performances?

Over the last few games we have played really well but luck has not been on our side at all. But do you think any points will come from our good play over the next few games? if injured players recovered? Can we get anything from Portsmouth, Liverpool or Aston Villa?

I reckon there will be a shock in there somewhere.  Maybe do a West Brom yesterday and get a flukey point.  Damo''s got to be back soon and Helveg and Jonson only have concussion.  I say "only" I don''t know what the recovery rate is like for players with concussion?

Did you go to the game yesterday??

We played well in patches in the first half but we were woeful in the second half. I seriously don''t think we will get out of the bottom three for the rest of the season. Palace and Southampton have got more money to spend in the window and already have better squads. With the fact that we have not won away this season and have to play them both on their own grounds it is going to be hard

I dont know a lot about concussion but I think racing jockeys have a compulsory 7 day ban after suffering a bout... should be ok for Monday and with a bit of luck and sat.

Problem is who will play in central midfield with Mullers???

OTBC

[quote]I dont know a lot about concussion but I think racing jockeys have a compulsory 7 day ban after suffering a bout... should be ok for Monday and with a bit of luck and sat. Problem is who will play in...[/quote]

you could play bents in centre midfielf and put McVeigh on the right