Sign in to follow this  
The Chirp

Carl Robinson Blog

Found this via his twitter page, for those of you who are sad like me and will read anything football related see herehttp://www.robbo33.com/

"Two-time Toronto FC MVP Carl Robinson knows the game. He runs the show

for his team - tackling hard at the back, breaking opposition moves in

the centre and creating goals on the attack. Get to know the man who

makes BMO the field of screams, contact him, and even pick up some tips

on looking good. Enter Robbo33.com."..... [+o(]

Wow Shiny! Lots of hyperbole about "great athletes" etc etc''. Like the way his club history says that he played for us under "Nigel Worthy". Good old soccerball eh?

[quote user="Romantic"]Wow Shiny! Lots of hyperbole about "great athletes" etc etc''. Like the way his club history says that he played for us under "Nigel Worthy". Good old soccerball eh?[/quote]So true, Jonesy. Can''t believe they used the terminology "played"... ha! I watched him quite a few times, and he never did any such thing.

[quote user="Mook"][quote user="Romantic"]Wow Shiny! Lots of hyperbole about "great athletes" etc etc''. Like the way his club history says that he played for us under "Nigel Worthy". Good old soccerball eh?[/quote]So true, Jonesy. Can''t believe they used the terminology "played"... ha! I watched him quite a few times, and he never did any such thing.[/quote]It''s a bit of an insight into how these sub average workhorses actually view themselves isn''t it? If he was chocolate he''d lick himself. Probably licks himself anyway comet to think of it!

says it all about the american Leagues if Carl Bobinson can do well there!!!! he has to be the worst player i have ever seen in a Norwich shirt in nearly 20 years supporting the club.

Bobinson, Eboohoo and Clap Hughes. a midfield that would strike fear in anyone! no wonder Worthy got the shove!

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]says it all about the american Leagues if Carl Bobinson can do well there!!!! he has to be the worst player i have ever seen in a Norwich shirt in nearly 20 years supporting the club.

Bobinson, Eboohoo and Clap Hughes. a midfield that would strike fear in anyone! no wonder Worthy got the shove![/quote]Sean Carey - now he was worse. That and that other guy I can''t remember the name of who we signed on a free from Wigan who has gone on to achieve sod all.

Jason Jarrett. When Carey came in he did well... Had Aberdeen interested in him... A 500K bid was mentioned... paper talk though :)

Sutchy was a decent enough player. Nothing special but he was better than Carey, Forbes and most of the others bandied about so far in this thread.