Sign in to follow this  
Blofield Canary

Crowd for Tranmere

Looks like an almost sell out again. Less than 100 tickets left despite the fact Tranmere have onlly taken the very narrow section of seats at the nd of the Jarrold Stand.

Yeah but we have never been full....isn''t the actual capacity like 26,006 or something like that? we have only ever had around 25,600

Gingerpele,

the ground can never be full to the 26000 capacity because it includes the segregation seats, which have to be deducted from the 26000.

I dont know what the actual operating capacity would be, it must depend on the away team, how many seats they take/sell, and what the mimimm number of segregated seats can be , depending on the opposition.

sadly i know 3 people that dont go to every home game despite being season ticket holders and the att figure is a count of how may go through the turnstiles and not tickets sold.

I thought season ticket holders were counted regardless of whether or not they turned up? Except for cup games of course.

fraid not , under rules in these games the attendance is calculated by the number of prople through the turnstiles, otherwise they could tell you how many were in attendance before kickoff...

It is tickets sold as has ben stated on the official site several times. A few seasons ago they used to give the % of tickets that actually had bums on seats as well. Now they do the same as all other clubs and announce the number of paying customers.

[quote user="jbghost"]It is tickets sold as has ben stated on the official site several times. A few seasons ago they used to give the % of tickets that actually had bums on seats as well. Now they do the same as all other clubs and announce the number of paying customers.[/quote]

I agree with you there. They used to give the number of tickets sold with a percentage number of those that actually turned up.

well the ground is always full, and every norwich fan should be proud of having a fantastic football club who has a high attendance in league 1.

this does make opponents wary of playing us

[quote user="6th May 1939"]"fraid not , under rules in these games the attendance is calculated by the number of prople through the turnstiles, otherwise they could tell you how many were in attendance before kickoff..." Ah! The epitome of the Oink ''Un. Breathtaking ignorance brazenly presented.[/quote]

Begs the question 6/5/39 why do you post on here?

I believe the ATT figures given at Carrow Road is the actual amount of people who''ve gone through the turnstiles on the day otherwise like others have said the crowd figure would be known just at about 3.20pm!

They used to give a % of tickets sold but don''t anymore!

On the official site in the online ticketing section the Tranmere home game has been taken off! -

Does this mean that all tickets have been sold?