Sign in to follow this  
ur just a man in a jacket

Is there anyone expecting an upset tomorrow?

i do seems to good to be true at present, add to that they are the worst team in the division, we always let ourself down in these sort of games, reckon maybe a 0-0

Hope I''m not proved wrong but quite the opposite, more confident than I can remember leading up to a game. Not because of their position but a feeling that we''re just gonna have a super day tomorrow. Oh let it be so.

that was the norwich of old . they used to roll over and die if we went 1-0 down . i cant see a upset on saturday i would be shocked if we lost .

tranmere have been very poor this season and i think in front of 25,000 they will go to pieces to be honest .

The weather forecast isn''t brilliant, but I don''t know how much that would interfere with play. It might happen, but I feel the side is quite confident and that we can win the game

Just a season or two ago it happened almost regularly, - we beat the best and lost to the worst, but now we have discipline, shape and everyone playing for the team. We got to saying, "XXXX haven''t won for six games, they''re bound to beat us.", but we can look forward to the game confidently.It could happen, especially with one or two very bad decisions by the ref, but I think that we have too much consistency under PL, and I fully expect a win.

There are a million reasons why Norwich could foul this game up.

But right now, the way the lads are playing and more importantly applying themselves, i''m expecting a Paulton job!

I''m confident of a result tomorrow, maybe not another 4-0, 5-1 or 7-0 result, but I can see us winning 1/2-0.

It seems the Norwich that lost it in games like this has gone, they''ll take tomorrow like any other game and hopefully bag a good result.

I''ve just had a Vindaloo, lime pickle and 6 bottles of Cobra lager....I''m expecting an upset tomorrow.

Hope my pipes are clear before the match....

The forecast is strong winds so any long ball antics will be hard to read for the back 4 as the ball will hold up and move in the air.  Might suit them more than us.

im not expecting an upset but we have seen many times before how losing a manager can often galvanise a team into a good result. Tranmere might be a tough test for us and a potential Banan skin if we take them too lightly.

they all have points to prove now. as does the manager and beating us would be a huge feather in his cap.

[quote user="The gut"]Hope I''m not proved wrong but quite the opposite, more confident than I can remember leading up to a game. Not because of their position but a feeling that we''re just gonna have a super day tomorrow. Oh let it be so.[/quote]

The same sort of confidence we had when we played colchester hey

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Croydon Canary"]I predict Ring Sting,[/quote]

Maybe I''ll I send him a message in a bottle, instead?

[/quote]

You probably don''t want to stand so close to him.

The last time I thought we would win easily was when we played Walsall, and I had a big bet at odds-on. If I had known the team to be selected, which excluded Hoolahan and Martin, I would not have had that bet. With Hoolahan, Holt and Martin in such fine form, and trying to hold down their team-places, we will hammer Tranmere.