Sign in to follow this  
DumbleDelia is Magic

Joe Royle is living in cloud cuckoo land

I see today that Mr Potato head is still adiment that the Binners will make top two. Has he looked at 1) The table and 2) His sides remaining fixtures in the past couple of weeks? The way he is talking you would think they are about 3 points behind West Brom not 7! Then Joe take into account if you will the following flaws in your end of season prediction:

1) If West Ham win their game in hand they will go above them (Down to 5th)
2) If Sunderland win just 2out of their3 games in hand they will go above them (Down to 6th)
3) Their remaining fixtures include going away to us, Sheff Utd and Rotherham (trust me the last one will be hard too)
4) Having Millwall, West Brom, Cardiff and Forrest (Scraping for points, won''t be easy either) at home. Pretty damn hard set of remaining fixtures.
5) They''ve got the worst defense in the top 17 (yes SEVENTEEN!!) of the 1st Division. You have to go down to Burnley to find a worse defense! With defending like that they aint going to be keeping too many clean sheets

Now with all these points, forgive me if I''m wrong, but Joe still thinks they will make top 2?? He is having a laugh. The way I see it they will struggle to make top 6! Dream on Joe

to be honest dumbledelia every match left for everyone is going to be tough.the nature of the division means that porbably up until the last four games or so every single team will have a chance of getting automatic promotion,a play off place, or ending up in the relegation zone.therefore every club has hard games left - of course some harder than others.

oh yes, despite all attempts to sabotage the golfing holiday in tenerife (by holding a team bonding exercise) he managed to return to ipswich sporting a very red face (too much sun) seen on anglia news friday night, and as for sheepshanks, well what a pair, ready for treatment both of them, thinking they are about to storm the top two places he he he