Sign in to follow this  
stikers09

norwich city jpt warning

norwich city could be in trouble for not feilding a stronger enough team in the jpt, haveing already being warned in the previous rd. i think a fine is round the corner

What a load of old nonsense. So we field a team that''s good enough to win and yet we get fined for them not being ''strong'' enough? Ridiculous.

[quote user="stikers09"]

norwich city could be in trouble for not feilding a stronger enough team in the jpt, haveing already being warned in the previous rd. i think a fine is round the corner

[/quote]

Source?............or did you make it up?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="stikers09"]

[/quote]

Source?............or did you make it up?

[/quote]

Made it up?????????

On here????????????????????

Surely not[;)]

I''ve got a feeling that the rules say that a team can consist of no less than 6 1st team players.

So on Tuesday night, we had Forster, Otsemobor, Askou, Nelson, McDonald and Cureton.

There''s six off the top of my head.

Absolute load of old hogwash.

[quote user="stikers09"]

I know but being warned already  ( lamberts piece in this mornings edp)  could be a fine just depends on the fa.

[/quote]No it doesn''t "just depend on the FA". They don''t whimsically flip a coin. If we broke the rules it''s 4K. if not - we''re fine.

i believe its the football league who run the comp so it will be them who would give out fines. they need to sort themselves out, they dont have this rule for the carling cup that the football league also run.

[quote user="stikers09"]

[/quote]Our team wasn''t strong enough when we went away from home, hold out for a 0-0 and beat them on penalties?I can only think this is yet another way to try to undermine Jamie Lad''s fragile confidence.

[quote user="stikers09"]

I know but being warned already  ( lamberts piece in this mornings edp)  could be a fine just depends on the fa.

[/quote]

So you''re basically making it up that we are going to be fined or that we are in trouble?

If it really is just 4K then I don''t think the club will be loosing any sleep over it. It''s almost not even enough to influence team selection decisions. Going forward I think we will be at full strength for Southampton.

[quote user="stikers09"]

[/quote]

why are you such a testicle

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="stikers09"]

[/quote]

So you''re basically making it up that we are going to be fined or that we are in trouble?

[/quote]

No, he didn''t make it up - there''s a piece in the EDP today about this issue. They deal with the story in a rather light-hearted way I felt, though.

[quote user="Pablo Picarsole"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="stikers09"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, he didn''t make it up - there''s a piece in the EDP today about this issue. They deal with the story in a rather light-hearted way I felt, though.

[/quote]

We are not even being investigated, how does that relate to a "fine being just around the corner"?

Well in the last game, two of the players where suspended, we played a first choice GK, and 3 of the Defenders,OTJ has been innjured, as had wiggins, so we where getting them fitness back, Adeyemi was only taken out of the team, because Smith was better, and Cureton is are star player :PPlus we won.....

why is everyone getting on the original posters back ?  all he`s doing is starting a thread  about something thats in the edp like a lot of other people do..  

[quote user="pennywise "]why is everyone getting on the original posters back ?  all he`s doing is starting a thread  about something thats in the edp like a lot of other people do..  [/quote]Then perhaps I''ll start one about the size of Stacia Briggs''s arse.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="pennywise "]why is everyone getting on the original posters back ?  all he`s doing is starting a thread  about something thats in the edp like a lot of other people do..  [/quote]

Then perhaps I''ll start one about the size of Stacia Briggs''s arse.

[/quote]

Please don''t....

the rule is we had to play out of the players that arnt injured or suspended the 6 players with the most appearances this season

since drury and spillane and martin where injured, lappin and holt suspended, i think we would just be ok.