Sign in to follow this  
stikers09

norwich city vs tranmere rovers predictions

Easy Win....... 3 Or 4 - 0

I Don''t See Us Loosing For At Least A Couple Of Games Yet, We Are In Good Form! And I Think The Crowd Will Get Behind The Team And Spur Them On! :)

Don''t think it will be too straightforward. Can''t decide whether it will go the way of orient or Walsall.

I think our start to the season dictates that we have to win this one. (well we don''t have to, but to get top 2 place by jan we do).

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

2-0....Holt and Hoolahoop. Although Tranmere will come here to frustrate and defend for a point.

[/quote]

spot on. On their website, their caretaker manager said theyre coming here for a point and anything else will be a bonus.

i''ll go with a 3-1. they''ll take the lead early on but we will equalise shortly afterward and pile on the pressure (and the goals).[:D][;)]

Once we score when then i feel the floodgates could open, the tough part will be scoring that 1 goal, as Tranmere will come here and do the same as Walsall and Leyton Orient (for 70 mins). So i think it could go three ways, 0-0, 1-0 to them (early goal and 10 men behind ball for rest of match) or 4-0

[quote user="ricardo"]

Games against bottom teams are never a foregone conclusion. I recall us losing 1-0 to Bradford in our promotion year when CR was supposedly a fortress.

On paper it looks a comfortable home win where three or four goals would not be out of the question but I will take any kind of win because three points has to be the bottom line.

1-0 to City. Anything else will be a bonus.

[/quote]

ricardo - The topic is what your prediction is. Are you guessing 1-0 or just hoping for that but really thinking it will be more for us? Sorry, but I''m a bit confused.

Canary Tom, you are laughing out loud funny more often than not. Best prediction and editorial comment so far, at least as far as entertainment value goes.

My people tell me it will be a comfortable 4-1 or 4-0 win.  It is not clear if Tranmere score a surprise on early, of if it almost happens, but beyond that, it will be all City. Check back with me at 5PM Saturday and tell me I was wrong. I dare ya!

[quote user="Houston Canary"][quote user="ricardo"]

Games against bottom teams are never a foregone conclusion. I recall us losing 1-0 to Bradford in our promotion year when CR was supposedly a fortress.

On paper it looks a comfortable home win where three or four goals would not be out of the question but I will take any kind of win because three points has to be the bottom line.

1-0 to City. Anything else will be a bonus.

[/quote]

ricardo - The topic is what your prediction is. Are you guessing 1-0 or just hoping for that but really thinking it will be more for us? Sorry, but I''m a bit confused.

[/quote]

I always hope for more HC but long experience has taught me that high expectations are rarely fulfilled.

I am happy to stick at 1-0.

If its more than that, then nobody will be more delighted to be wrong than me.

I''ve held back on predicting any game since Colchester, so if we lose you know who to blame!4-0 - a third straight smashing of a team called Rovers.

For those that say that this will be like Walsall, I disagree. Against Walsall we played Cureton, McVeigh and Daley with no Hoolahan or Martin. The team we play tomorrow will include Hoolahan and Martin which should be enough to unlock the Tranmere defence and 4-0 should be easily achievable.

Contrary to my early prediction I''m going along with you MiA... They''re gonna come and play 6 in defence...so I reckon hard fought win

I have collected a few predictions for the Northampton Norwich City v Tranmere Rovers Prediction match[b][url=http://www.wosb.com]WOSB.com[/url]: Prediction of result:3-0[url=http://www.vitibet.com/index.php?clanek=analyzy&sekce=fotbal&liga=anglietreti&lang=en&tab=1&zap=1]Vitibet[/url]: Correct score prediction 3-0[/b]

I have collected a few predictions for the Norwich City v Tranmere Rovers Prediction match[b][url=http://www.wosb.com]WOSB.com[/url]: Prediction of result:3-0[url=http://www.vitibet.com/index.php?clanek=analyzy&sekce=fotbal&liga=anglietreti&lang=en&tab=1&zap=1]Vitibet[/url]: Correct score prediction 3-0[/b]

[quote user="Bentjesper"]I have collected a few predictions for the Norwich City v Tranmere Rovers Prediction match

[b]
[url=http://www.wosb.com]WOSB.com[/url]: Prediction of result:3-0

[url=http://www.vitibet.com/index.php?clanek=analyzy&sekce=fotbal&liga=anglietreti&lang=en&tab=1&zap=1
]Vitibet[/url]: Correct score prediction 3-0[/b][/quote]

Gazing out of my study window as I type....I do think that the weather will play a significant part in today''s game...

Put stiff breeze up front as a lone striker, heavy downpour centre of midfield - and large fallen oak tree in goal.

Joking apart, the weather will cause a few problems.....Hopefully, it''s to our advantage and we keep it low and play a good passing game.

Still say 2-0 to us....Holty an'' Hoolyhoop....

With a strong wind the ball has to stay on the deck so it''s a game taylor made for Cody. If he starts then 4-0, if not then 1-0. Both City wins of course.