Sign in to follow this  
stikers09

norwich city vs tranmere rovers predictions

Games against bottom teams are never a foregone conclusion. I recall us losing 1-0 to Bradford in our promotion year when CR was supposedly a fortress.

On paper it looks a comfortable home win where three or four goals would not be out of the question but I will take any kind of win because three points has to be the bottom line.

1-0 to City. Anything else will be a bonus.

[quote user="ricardo"]

Games against bottom teams are never a foregone conclusion. I recall us losing 1-0 to Bradford in our promotion year when CR was supposedly a fortress.

On paper it looks a comfortable home win where three or four goals would not be out of the question but I will take any kind of win because three points has to be the bottom line.

1-0 to City. Anything else will be a bonus.

[/quote]

totally agreed, Ricardo. Could be one of those ones where the whole ground is expecting a walkover and the atmosphere goes very flat if we aren''t 2-0 up after 15 minutes. If we are going to get anywhere near the top two we have to win games like Saturday''s - even if it''s 1-0. The crowd can play their part in that.

Undoubtedly Tranmere will come for a point - we may need to be patient. I think the players can, but can the fans?

Due to their recent poor results at home of losing 1-4 to Swindon and a drawing 1-1 with Leyton Orient even with a change of manager, I go for Norwich 4 Tranmere 0, scorers Holt 2 and Martin 2.

If the recent injuries have cleared up (eg Drury, Semi, Hughes), then we should have a comfortable win. I think that the days when we lost to the weakest and beat the strongest are now gone (perhaps I shouldn''t say that?)Anyway, I would be very disappointed if we concede any goals, and I think that we should score at least two. I''ll go for 2-0.

[quote user="pete_norw"]I think sooner or later we are going to bounce a hat full of goals and it could be saturday[/quote]

Erm what was paulton then?

as clean shirt pointed ot what was paulton then, well simple answer, an away match, sorry perhaps I should have said at home

if we put out a team the strentgh of vs paulton, i''d say we are looking at a 3/4 -1 to city.

holt hat-trick.