Sign in to follow this  
UEA Canary

question?

lets say the football gods have said we are only allowed 1 win vs southampton before xmas, which game would you rather us win, the league match or jp?

id just about take the jp

League for me. I would love to win the jpt, but the league is far more important to me now that we''re chasing the Championship, and it''s our priority

Why would the soccer gods even have such a stipulation?  I think our best option, since we''re assuming polytheistic cultural tendencies, would be to go for 2 wins.  We could have an elaborate ceremony to honor these gods and perhaps throw in a human sacrifice just to be sure.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Clean Shirt"]"Tell me what you think about me, I buy my own diamonds and I buy my own rings"[/quote]Excellent!Did you ever hear this version?[/quote]I haven''t clicked the link but I reckon it must be the elbow version, right? In which case, it''s brilliant!

[quote user="UEA Canary"]lets say the football gods have said we are only allowed 1 win vs southampton before xmas, which game would you rather us win, the league match or jp?

id just about take the jp[/quote]

We need to get out of L1 Pty no1

but a trip to wembley would be nice for players and fans. We will acheive what is right for us by having a good squad!!

Getting a bit fed up with questions on this or that, i.e what whould you prefer.

Answer to that is;

Norwich Promoted

JPT Winner,

Carling/Leugue - Forget it

FA Cup - Forget it