Sign in to follow this  
westoncanary.

For 1st Wizard

Have you ever had an apprentice who has turned to "the dark side" and is now casting spells and hex''s over Carrow Road?  I say this because of our run of recent bad luck, injuries, hitting the post, etc?

[quote]Have you ever had an apprentice who has turned to "the dark side" and is now casting spells and hex''s over Carrow Road? I say this because of our run of recent bad luck, injuries, hitting the post, e...[/quote]

My new apprentice is Normman Canary, but I don''t think he''s turned to the dark side yet, Weston Canary.

Yes, he can let his enthusiasm get the better of him at times, and get careless. But the dark side?, never!.

As he''s in Aussie land, and on ''walkabout'' at the moment, I can''t get in touch with him, but I will check later to see, if he''s been casting spells without my express permission again!!.

Mmm. On second thoughts...............

I see you have a new signature tag Wiz - isnt faith what people cling to when there is nothing else?

I have resorted to faith yet - I think we have reasons to be optimistic if we can clear the injury list, revert to the 4-5-1, tidy up our defending, play our best players in their best positions and we sign a multi million £ striker to convert the few chances we do take. Thats not too much to ask for is it? NURSE!

OTBC

[quote]I see you have a new signature tag Wiz - isnt faith what people cling to when there is nothing else? I have resorted to faith yet - I think we have reasons to be optimistic if we can clear the injury...[/quote]

Normally I''d agree with you Zipper, but having watched City for half a season now, I''m convinced we''re still too damn good to go down.