Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

Martin & Holt

Did anyone notice something didn''t seem right between them two today?

Lot''s of shouting at each other and Holt even had a tiny kick out at Martin after he''d missed a chance, when he was on the floor (nothing malicious or anything)

Did anyone else notice?

Great win though, OTBC

No, didn''t kick out at all.

Just a little dig with his foot when martin was on the floor, as if to say ''get up and lets get on with it''

I thought Martin was a bit slow today, I hope the arrogance is not returning. I hope that he doesn''t see his four goals against Paulton as his ticket to start every game.

I had to listen to canary call on the way home, it took 1 hour, to get from morrisons car park to lakenham.... if i wasn''t soaked already i would have walked....

And i was getting quite annoyed by all the comments on how Martin was rubbish, i though he wasn''t at his best today, but he was the one mainly trying to run onto those silly over the top balls to know where in the first half.....Neil Adams said he needs a goal to get the fans off his back, and i think thats true, because Holt, when he doesn''t score, his work rate is still very obvious, i think Martin still worked fairly hard today, just a little less obviously....

[quote user="Gingerpele"]I had to listen to canary call on the way home, it took 1 hour, to get from morrisons car park to lakenham.... if i wasn''t soaked already i would have walked....

And i was getting quite annoyed by all the comments on how Martin was rubbish, i though he wasn''t at his best today, but he was the one mainly trying to run onto those silly over the top balls to know where in the first half.....Neil Adams said he needs a goal to get the fans off his back, and i think thats true, because Holt, when he doesn''t score, his work rate is still very obvious, i think Martin still worked fairly hard today, just a little less obviously....[/quote]Thought Holt was anonymous today - Martin didn''t have a lot of decent service today, but at least fashioned 2/3 decent chances for himself, one of which he definitely should have taken. Looks much more dangerous when he cuts in from wide positions to me.