Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Lady Magdalene Convent wants Delia!

You might remember a while ago I sent a PM to a few trusted posters to tell them Delia was periously close to jacking in her celebrity chef and football ownership career in order to renounce the consumerist lifestyle and to join a convent.  Well naturally I can''t say too much at this stage, but I''m about to be proved right.  I have it on good authority that she''s passed the entrance exam and the background checks have been satisfactorily completed, and that her first act will be to pay for a cider house on the corner of the old apple orchard and vegetable patch.All I can say is.... trust me! [Y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]You might remember a while ago I sent a PM to a few trusted posters to tell them Delia was periously close to jacking in her celebrity chef and football ownership career in order to renounce the consumerist lifestyle and to join a convent. 

Well naturally I can''t say too much at this stage, but I''m about to be proved right.  I have it on good authority that she''s passed the entrance exam and the background checks have been satisfactorily completed, and that her first act will be to pay for a cider house on the corner of the old apple orchard and vegetable patch.

All I can say is.... trust me! [Y]

[/quote]

Hexellent Mr C, I''m pleased the seed germinated![Y]

He seeks them here, he seeks them there

Wizard seeks rumours everywhere

Then starts a thread to make heads turn

Using material from the Rovers Return

RIP Ena.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]You might remember a while ago I sent a PM to a few trusted posters to tell them Delia was periously close to jacking in her celebrity chef and football ownership career in order to renounce the consumerist lifestyle and to join a convent. 

Well naturally I can''t say too much at this stage, but I''m about to be proved right.  I have it on good authority that she''s passed the entrance exam and the background checks have been satisfactorily completed, and that her first act will be to pay for a cider house on the corner of the old apple orchard and vegetable patch.

All I can say is.... trust me! [Y]

[/quote]

What will MWJ do after the transition?

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"]You might remember a while ago I sent a PM to a few trusted posters to tell them Delia was periously close to jacking in her celebrity chef and football ownership career in order to renounce the consumerist lifestyle and to join a convent.  Well naturally I can''t say too much at this stage, but I''m about to be proved right.  I have it on good authority that she''s passed the entrance exam and the background checks have been satisfactorily completed, and that her first act will be to pay for a cider house on the corner of the old apple orchard and vegetable patch.All I can say is.... trust me! [Y][/quote]

What will MWJ do after the transition?

OTBC

[/quote]Himself?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="First Wizard"]

Hexellent Mr C, I''m pleased the seed germinated![Y]

[/quote]

I hope you''re not referring to your romantic encounter with Delia!
[/quote]

[+o(]