Sign in to follow this  
Canary Magic

Southmapton Away in the Semi-Final of JPT

It is getting really annoying that we are almost constantly being drawn away from home in the cup rounds, but we have a league game against Southampton next week. If we do well in that match, I think that it will give us a huge boost for the JPT game

[quote user="KingsLynnCanary"]From Sky''s point of view this is the most attractive game for them to show - i think they show a game per round (they showed Leeds game against Grimsby last week).
[/quote]

Given our record in Sky games, they can p*ss off.

Seriously what is this bs, first being forced to play a game extra than the other big sides in this competition. Then being drawn away to 3 league one sides, this is a crap draw all the way round. We can win the game of course but if we play the reserves we will be clear underdogs away at Soton.

[quote user="Snakepit boys"]The amount of times we are drawn away in cups is getting beyond a joke.

That is the worst draw we could have hoped for!

Oh well maybe the play offs will get us to wembley!!
[/quote]

Excuse me, but we are still alive and kicking WITH THE BEST GOAL DIFFERENCE in a little thing called the F. A. Cup! We are the most dominant team.  Nobody is looking forward to playing us in the next round, I can tell you that.

[quote user="barclaybabe"]in wikipedia they said semi finals[/quote]The area finals are, in effect, semi-finals.

Southampton have had the highest attendance in every round so far, and that includes Leeds. In fact both games have broken records for the JPT.

And, both their games have been on TV live.

So this could be a new record crowd.

sorry forgot to add that the Saints usually charge about £12, for this competetion.

Where you get the idea that Southampton are getting low attendances Curious????