Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

March!

On current form I would fancy our chances in any of those matches.  To be honest if we can''t beat those we wouldn''t stand much of a chance if we went back up into the Championship! :)

not really, Swindon and Yeovil are sh!te, as we saw in the game at Elland Road, I wouldn''t swap any of their players for any of ours, and as for Huddersfield, if we''re worrying about playing Huddersfield Town we might aswell all pack up and go home.

I personally think Southampton away is the biggest test we will get this season. If we are as good as we hope we are, and I know that it is difficult to be totally confident after last season and the start to this, but this match could be a watershed. What we achieve in the league this season will depend on how we fare against the better clubs in this league. So far it doesn''t look that great. Lost to Leeds away, Lost to MK Dons away, Lost to Colchester at home...we need a big scalp while the team''s confidence is high. I shall be watching tomorrow afternoon''s game against Brighton with more than casual interest.