Sign in to follow this  
SitTee

Football league show...

What worries me is that apart from Huddersfield, Southampton are probably the team I most least want to play at the moment.

They have averaged about 3 goals a game for about 10 games running. Llanna, Lambert, Papa Whatever...goals seem to be coming from everyone in the team.

Is Doherty up for that?

I totally agree. But for Lambert, Lallana and Pape whatever, the Southampton fans could be saying Holt, Hoolahan and Martin.

It should b a close run thing. We always play better against the better teams however...

We fancied our chances at Leeds, so i don''t see why we would fear Southampton.They have been on excellent form of late, but we have to put it into context of who they have been playing. We can beat any team in this league with our full strenght squad.

[quote user="Canary Boy"]What worries me is that apart from Huddersfield, Southampton are probably the team I most least want to play at the moment.

They have averaged about 3 goals a game for about 10 games running. Llanna, Lambert, Papa Whatever...goals seem to be coming from everyone in the team.

Is Doherty up for that?[/quote]I hope so, as I''m sure if we concede goals and lose against Southampton then this message board will be full of people tearing him down, and these will be the same people who claim that they "don''t mind him any more" at the moment but who are all waiting for him to make one mistake, in the same way that we all make mistakes every day of our lives, before ripping him a new one.  They will then call for Nelson to replace Doc, which is a bit like trying to cure a headache by sticking a pitchfork into your forehead.But hey, let''s hope Doherty is up for it.Twunt.