Sign in to follow this  
barclaybabe

Good to see Hucks

saw him walking past the barclay during half time, is he giving lambert hints that he wants to play again, lol,

we can only dream. great to see him though

I do believe he was heading down towards the tunnel area as part of the Hall of Fame presentation, but for the weather to put a stop to the parade or whatever was planned. All involved just failed to let Hucks know this. Was however great to see him back at Carrow Road, but i think he will be the first to tell you that his playing days are over, that is why he retired in the first place.

I''ll only believe that Hucks is truly retired if he is not training with us by the beginning of next season.

Because Sarah i had a little listen to those people over the PA, who explained what was meant to happen during the half time interval, and why infact it did not happen. Then ya throw two and two together! [:)][;)]

[quote user="NCFC-47"]We dont need him anymore.
[/quote]

Maybe not at the moment, but we might at some stage.

If Hucks is expected to return to full fitness during this season he should sign for the club and defer retirement.

If any true fan was able to play for their club and be an asset they would so, and for nothing. He may not be the standard he was, but if he could still perform at this level he should be part of the squad. Even if it was to sit on the bench and only come on when it was felt he could offer improvement.

He would enhance his hero status even more and give the fans increased optimism and the chance to end his time with the club appropiately.

Romance perhaps, but strange things happen in football.

I was an admirer of Huckerby long before he signed for us and expected him to become a cult hero but his attitude since has made me admire the man far beyond my imagination.

I don''t think for one minute that will happen, but if it could, it should.

I wonder actually how his recovery is going. I can but dream that if we got to Wembley, he would at least be available as a sub, and who knows, he may be dreaming that himself.