Sign in to follow this  
stikers09

delia smith

When will people realise for delia smith norwich city is a hobbie, not a buisness many times i have heard her say we are just glad to be here, ie premiership, championship,  league 1 

That''s new. I''m not sure any of us have considered Smith''s relationship with City in such an extensive and suggestive way.

[quote user="Romantic"]That''s new. I''m not sure any of us have considered Smith''s relationship with City in such an extensive and suggestive way.
[/quote]

I just thought she liked the kitchen.

[quote user="stikers09"]When will people realise for delia smith norwich city is a hobbie, not a buisness many times i have heard her say we are just glad to be here, ie premiership, championship,  league 1 [/quote]

Blimey what did we discuss before your superior knowledge came along.

She does make a nice boiled egg you know,we do, it''s all we''ve discussed for the last 4 years.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Larry David"]What''s a stiker?[/quote]

I think it''s "stickers" [;)][/quote]Or "stinker" perhaps? [:^)]

[quote user="stikers09"]When will people realise for delia smith norwich city is a hobbie, not a buisness many times i have heard her say we are just glad to be here, ie premiership, championship,  league 1 [/quote]So what do you think Norwich City fans should do about it?

what we did with worthington seasons ago.

think logically, we aint getting any money from her so called business, just a label for her catering.

cant believe she f**ked it up for Cullum.

and we thought we had hope, im afraid until we get a takeover or get promoted we are going down with debt

[quote user="stikers09"]When will people realise for delia smith norwich city is a hobbie, not a buisness many times i have heard her say we are just glad to be here, ie premiership, championship,  league 1 [/quote]Evening Chris! Not heard from you for ages....And you''ve never heard her say she is "just glad" to be in league one. 

I think the time has come to set a minimum IQ level for posting here.

I think if it''s set about 40 it should keep the likes of this guy out.

[quote user="Chrisr"][quote user="stikers09"]When will people realise for delia smith norwich city is a hobbie, not a buisness many times i have heard her say we are just glad to be here, ie premiership, championship,  league 1 [/quote]

Evening Chris! Not heard from you for ages....

And you''ve never heard her say she is "just glad" to be in league one. 
[/quote]

The legendary ''Chris'' still exists.I have seen him post on the saturday ''Live Coverage'' thingy.I don''t think the poor sod will come on to this main page,due to the abuse he gets for his terrible spelling.Not that i ever took the mick[:$]