Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for the Academy with the Pink un Pickers.

I''ve decided to have a look at Leed''s welsh league, and have decided to go along with a pick that a few pickers have gone with this week. Rhyl to beat Caersws. Rhyl are joint top, Caersws are 2nd from bottom - and also lost their last game 7-0, to a team on equal points with Rhyl.

Rhyl V Caersws - Home win.

My nap this week has to be Huddersfield to beat Wycombe, Huddersfield are good at home and Wycombe unsettled. After last week I need to get back on track.

Good luck Cosmic Twin and to all pickers.

Best of luck Cosmic Twin, this week I am mostly studying the form of sides in league 2.Chesterfield are one of those odd teams that have promotion form at home (7-1-1-18-7), and relegation form away (1-1-5-5-13).  Their home form alone has been good enough to get them to 6th in league 2.Rochdale are second in the league, having won 9 games in 15, and are 5-0-2-13-6 at home so far.Rochdale will also have something to prove after going out of the FA Cup to Luton at home, there might be a bit of a backlash here.So for me it''s Rochdale - Chesterfield - Home Win.

Can I opt for Cove Rangers to beat Strathspey Thistle up in the Highland League this weekend.  Second place Cove must be too good for rock bottom Thistle who have yet to win this season and boast -33 goal difference despite not having home advantage.

[quote user="Diesel Doris"]

Blue Square Premier this week

York   v  Ebbsfleet       -   HOME WIN

Best of Luck Cosmic and all you lovely PUPs[:D][Y]

[/quote]

Blasphemer!!! [:P]

I''m going for a Sunday game this week. Southampton are going well and scoring a few goals which I like to see in teams I select. Brighton on the other hand have been poor of late. Even taking into account the "new manager factor" I still think Southampton will win. And anyway, the assistant manager is a scummer![:O]

Southampton     v    Brighton     Home Win

It is a strange week Cosmic. And it is different to any I can remember before. But I think it''s made for you and there''s nobody I''d rather see in charge[Y]

League two for me this week. Barnet, just outside the play-offs, at home ( 5 2 0 15 4 ) to Hereford who seem to struggle away ( 0 3 4 6 12 ) so..........

Barnet v Hereford........Home win.

Good luck Cosmic! [Y]

I think the Pups who have already picked have given you enough of a headache with some excellent pick''s some I would happily be associated with. but I like to offer something outside the "box"

This week for me I can see a very poor Darlington team going for a Burton [:''(]

Darlington v  BURTON away win

Good luck to you Cosmic.

This week for me its League 1 and..

Huddersfield v Wycombe - Home Win.

Good luck everybody, especially Cosmic.

I agree with Scrimmage this week and think that Portugal will beat Bosnia in the world cup play offs.

Good luck to one and all!

I have a dismal record at this (is there an award for worst picker?) but at the risk of upsetting Lord Horn I''ll have a bit of

York vs. Ebbsfleet = HOME win

[quote user="Jimbo_Jet_Set"]

I have a dismal record at this (is there an award for worst picker?) but at the risk of upsetting Lord Horn I''ll have a bit of

York vs. Ebbsfleet = HOME win

[/quote]

Don''t worry Jimbo I''ve already upset him!!![;)]

Horrible week! Norwich let me down with Walsall so I don''t want to risk jinxing us to beat Tranmere.

So I''m going for Portugal to win too.

Really nasty week - good luck Cosmic!!!