Sign in to follow this  
ryan1992

Michael nelson help raise money for sophie

Great news to see that young sophie atay will be able to get the treatment for her illness thanks to michael nelson raising lots of money and getting others to put money in! well done mickey!

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Did he really?  Still think SC is a tit for keeping Jedward in the show, ho-hum.[/quote]

I don''t mean to pick holes but I think you''ll find the public kept Jedward in the show [;)]

[quote user="B-ru"]Well done Michael!! Hats off to him and all that donated.[/quote]

Have to say I made a donation to the cause, and never have to think to long weather to or not, having recieved so much heart surgery myself it makes you realise what you have you look after, And as well as that I was given some really bad news the other day that one of my grandsons who is 8 has been told he has M D  Muscular Distrophy, which in time will effect his heart and lungs as well as his legs.

[quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="B-ru"]Well done Michael!! Hats off to him and all that donated.[/quote]

Have to say I made a donation to the cause, and never have to think to long weather to or not, having recieved so much heart surgery myself it makes you realise what you have you look after, And as well as that I was given some really bad news the other day that one of my grandsons who is 8 has been told he has M D  Muscular Distrophy, which in time will effect his heart and lungs as well as his legs.

[/quote]

I am sorry to hear that Pete! Will you be doing something for the young lad?

I was lucky enough to have a great group of family and friends when I was young and had to face operation after opertation and now I am (touch wood) as fit as an excitable panda I am so very grateful to them all.

How is the book coming along now Pete?

[quote user="ryan1992"]Great news to see that young sophie atay will be able to get the treatment for her illness thanks to michael nelson raising lots of money and getting others to put money in! well done mickey![/quote]

Well done big man.[Y]

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]Did he really?  Still think SC is a tit for keeping Jedward in the show, ho-hum.[/quote]

I don''t mean to pick holes but I think you''ll find the public kept Jedward in the show [;)]

[/quote]

Nooooooo you have it all wrong, Simon should have voted and it wouldn''t have then gone to deadlock lol

[quote user="B-ru"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[/quote]

I am sorry to hear that Pete! Will you be doing something for the young lad?

I was lucky enough to have a great group of family and friends when I was young and had to face operation after opertation and now I am (touch wood) as fit as an excitable panda I am so very grateful to them all.

How is the book coming along now Pete?

[/quote]

I am Limited to what I can do myself healthwise, but If it turns out he has the worse type then I think Me my son and son''s  inlaw will plan sports day in Gt yarmouth for him He loves taking part in all sports, So while he can then I think we should give him his best day ever, and if my book does sell I will open a trust fund for him for later on in life, he''s going to need all the help he can get then.