Sign in to follow this  
Paul Argent

<BLOCKQUOTE> on Relpy to a comment

Please can anybody answer this question,

how do you reply online without getting
type of answer, there are loads of members that are having the same problem. Come on the pink un - may be a help button on your webface might help. Great site lets make it better, what do others think on the IT side.

[quote user="Paul Argent"]Please can anybody answer this question,

type of answer, there are loads of members that are having the same problem. Come on the pink un - may be a help button on your webface might help. Great site lets make it better, what do others think on the IT side.[/quote]

yes it would make it more legible.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Just use the compatability view thing on the right hand side of the address bar. The one that looks like a torn piece of paper.[/quote]

Just testing

[quote user="The gut"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]Just use the compatability view thing on the right hand side of the address bar. The one that looks like a torn piece of paper.[/quote]

Just testing

[/quote]

Thanks Paul Argent and IncH_HigH

I didn''t know how to do it either and was waiting to ask a mate

[quote user="The gut"][quote user="The gut"]

Just testing

[/quote]

[/quote]

Things are simple when you know how.

[quote user="pete_norw"][quote user="The gut"][quote user="The gut"]

Just testing

[/quote]

[/quote]

Things are simple when you know how.

[/quote]

Great tip, thanks!

Ye-es. Except this doesn''t have an equivalent in Firefox!The correct answer is to fix the software used to power the forums [:P] or better still, replace it with something actually good.

[quote user="Paul Argent"]Please can anybody answer this question,

type of answer, there are loads of members that are having the same problem. Come on the pink un - may be a help button on your webface might help. Great site lets make it better, what do others think on the IT side.[/quote]Getting the pinkun to update their forums would fix it! Pete - I thought this was meant to be happening months ago!

[quote user="AJ"][quote user="Paul Argent"]Please can anybody answer this question, how do you reply online without getting

type of answer, there are loads of members that are having the same problem. Come on the pink un - may be a help button on your webface might help. Great site lets make it better, what do others think on the IT side.[/quote]

Getting the pinkun to update their forums would fix it! Pete - I thought this was meant to be happening months ago!

[/quote]

Nope. Well there were going to be new forums at one stage but that seems to have been put on the backburner for now. If that changes I''ll let you know.

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="AJ"][quote user="Paul Argent"]Please can anybody answer this question, how do you reply online without getting

Getting the pinkun to update their forums would fix it! Pete - I thought this was meant to be happening months ago!

[/quote]

Nope. Well there were going to be new forums at one stage but that seems to have been put on the backburner for now. If that changes I''ll let you know.

[/quote]

i like these forums and the layout, if there was a way to iron out the bugs completely it would be even better... am i right in thinking its old software that powers the forums?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="AJ"][quote user="Paul Argent"]Please can anybody answer this question, how do you reply online without getting

[/quote]

[/quote]

i like these forums and the layout, if there was a way to iron out the bugs completely it would be even better... am i right in thinking its old software that powers the forums?

[/quote]

Trying out compatability view also. I like this forum too, but there are lessons to be learnt.

Both Edit and Draft facilities, which you get on some others, would be valuable additions. 

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"][quote user="AJ"][quote user="Paul Argent"]Please can anybody answer this question, how do you reply online without getting

[/quote]

[/quote]

No point in getting new forums as people would still only use the Norwich City one for their OT stuff

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Use Mozilla Firefox, I only get the problem when using google chrome. Not sure about internet explorer.
[/quote]

Nope,no problem on IE[Y]

[quote user="Herman "]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"]Use Mozilla Firefox, I only get the problem when using google chrome. Not sure about internet explorer.
[/quote]

Nope,no problem on IE[Y]

[/quote]

You have not upgraded to IE7 then.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Herman "]

[/quote]

Nope,no problem on IE[Y]

[/quote]

You have not upgraded to IE7 then.

[/quote]

I think i have,well the newest upgrade anyway (maybe IE8 even)??!!!