Sign in to follow this  
Camuldonum

Just a thought............

All football clubs have clothing for the new born of their devoted Mums and Dads and Norwich City is no exception, complete with "Little Dribblers" etc.

Talking, as you do, with the Retail Manager of Colchester I learn that the biggest seller this end is the one inscribed: "Daddy says Southend is a naughty word."

Worth hijacking with a substitution of Ipswich (or even Colchester) or don''t you do that sort of thing? [;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]If they can get them made by June next year, I''ll buy one! [:D][/quote]I''ll have one, but March for me - best they hurry up and put them into production for Christmas! [;)]

[quote user="Camuldonum"]

Worth hijacking with a substitution of Ipswich (or even Colchester) or don''t you do that sort of thing? [;)]

[/quote]Don''t flatter yourselves ;)Despite your supporters best efforts by getting really rather upset about a chant and then throwing a major tantrum when we pinched your manager, you will never, never attract even one tenth of the hatred I feel for the scum. We quite like you really...or at least we did before you started getting all unneccesary!

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Nothing to report at this end.....

[/quote]Well theres a suprise."you''re so pretty oh so pretty....you''re vaaaaaCANT"

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

Nothing to report at this end.....

[/quote]

Well theres a suprise.

"you''re so pretty oh so pretty....you''re vaaaaaCANT"

[/quote]

And you''re just a can''t....

[/quote]

I don''t think Norwich fans have any problems with ColU other when you beat us of course.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

I don''t think Norwich fans have any problems with ColU other when you beat us of course.

[/quote]

Hopefully not. There will be a few chavs either end but other than that I think you are right.

All football clubs have clothing for the new born of their devoted Mums and Dads and Norwich City is no exception, complete with "Little Dribblers" etc.

Talking, as you do, with the Retail Manager of Colchester I learn that the biggest seller this end is the one inscribed: "Daddy says Southend is a naughty word."

[/quote]Err is it me - or isn''t the point of the "joke" lost if a different town is substituted? (save for one or two possible exceptions)

[quote user="Binky"][quote user="Camuldonum"]

[/quote]

Err is it me - or isn''t the point of the "joke" lost if a different town is substituted? (save for one or two possible exceptions)
[/quote]

It''s you.

Hmmm...perhaps there should be a league table for Births, Deaths & Marriages eh?  Wonder if we would be in the top half of that one?  Anyway - congratulations to you all!  At least we now know what you''re up to when you aren''t attending matches, drinking and contributing to this forum huh...