Sign in to follow this  
Captain Fantastic

Declan Rudd..

To quote this story http://norwichcity.myfootballwriter.com/full_article.asp?i=5008&w=25&a=0&part=1 from myfootballwriter.com...

And as for his 6ft 6 goalkeeper Forster, the City boss admitted that he could have a huge career in the game. With Declan Rudd likely to be out for a while with a knee injury picked up in training, the Hexham-born player''s influence will be even more important.

"It was a world class save by Fraser in the first half. He''s only young but with his frame, you forget he''s only 21. He''s got a hell of a career in front of him if he keeps progressing, listening to people and staying humble."

And what are the chances of his stay in Norfolk being extended come January? As always, it will be all about cash...

"You better ask the people with the money. We don''t know yet to be honest – a lot depends on different factors, such as finances."

Cruciate ligament apparently. Out for the season is what I''ve also heard.

I can''t give you a source for the simple fact that I haven''t heard from a reliable one. Just other fans saying they''d heard it was his cruciate and he was out for the season. Haven''t been able to find anything on it in detail either.

If it is bad, i seriously hope it doesn''t damage his career like it did Renton''s.[:(]Get well (and soon) Declan!

Oh Dear. I Do Hope It Is Not Serious.

And Please Not Theo. I Was All For Giving Him A Second Chance But Now Having Watched Him Warm Up Before Games And At Half Time I Can Say He Does Not Look Confident Or Appear To Know What He Is Doing! If This Is True About Rudd, I Think Lambert Should Start Looking Around For Another Goalie As It Seems Steer Is Still Quite Important To The Academy!