Sign in to follow this  
BlyBlyBabes

Sullivan's mode of investing in West Ham familiar?

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

[quote user="Teds Spunk"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Yet another thread by the serial offender that should be in "other football".[/quote]

You know very well what the relevance is.

What''s up? You don''t want it discussed? Too close to home?

OTBC

[/quote]

Well for the umpteen millionth time, why don''t you just explain yourself properly instead of trying to be so enigmatic and superior? Oh, I see, the answer''s in the question [:)]   

[/quote]

To be fair to Bly (I know it''s difficult [;)]) I think it''s pretty obvious what the relevance is on this occassion.

1) There have been plenty of rumours that Sullivan could be interested in buying NCFC.

2) On the face of it the way he is attempting to take charge of West Ham seems remarkably similar to the way Peter Cullum tried to take over NCFC. Obviously we''re short of the exact details but in terms of the way the story has been broken to the press it looks almost identical.

[/quote]

Exactly so Shack.

Thank you.

But..............''Teds Spunk''?

That''s rather too enigmatic and superior for me, I''m afraid

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Exactly so Shack.

Thank you.

OTBC

[/quote]

If you try and quote macdougall''s perm (which is obviously derived from macdougall sperm) you get the dreaded non-matching quote blocks message.

''Teds Spunk'' seemed quite appropriate. And I''d say it''s the exact opposite of ''enigmatic and superior'' [;)]

[quote user="Puzzy magnet "]

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Norwich City will, most likely, never make anyone any money.[/quote]

On that basis I believe the club should be made available for £0, for anyone that can pay off a bit of the debt and finance some new players for Lambert.

To quote Cullum £55m was absurd.

[/quote]Which is why Puzzy it never happened and the fact that you quote this is absurd. It is well documented that this figure was what was required to invest £20m in the playing side and transfer control of a debt free club.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

Exactly so Shack.

Thank you.

OTBC

[/quote]

If you try and quote macdougall''s perm (which is obviously derived from macdougall sperm) you get the dreaded non-matching quote blocks message.

''Teds Spunk'' seemed quite appropriate. And I''d say it''s the exact opposite of ''enigmatic and superior'' [;)]

[/quote]

Ah, I see. All is revealed.

I usually just delete the apostrophe in macd''s case.

But macdougall sperm? I''d always just imagined that it referred to Ted''s rather flambouyant locks. But evidently I''m a far too straightforward kind of guy.

But maybe macd will sort matters as he evidently loves trying to read my apparently impenetrable posts.

OTBC

[quote user="Puzzy magnet "]

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"]I don''t why Sullivan gets so much praise for the job he did at Birmingham. What exactly has he accomplished? They are a yo-yo premiership team with a dwindling support base. Thats all he has managed in 20 years. Better than we''ve done granted, but he is hardly so genius miracle worker![/quote]

Took them from the third div to top flight. In the same period we did the reverse. yeah, don''t know what the fuss is about...at least we get 25k crowds when it''s kids for a quid eh!

When we are in admin in league one next year - with a points penalty - sitting in the bottom 4 - maybe people won''t be quite so sniffy. wake up.

we. need. money. NOW

[/quote]You are being a bit misleading there, for the majority of the last 15 years we have been in the same league as Birmingham. Its only the last 2 or 3 they have been significantly better. Also 18,000 of our fans are season ticket holders and not kids for a quid.