Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Oh Dear.... Lambert rumour

[quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]For all those looking to put money on Lambert I suggest you give me your tenners instead and I''ll give you £1 back. That''s more money than you''ll get putting it on Lambert anyway....[/quote]

Really Pete? like you said Gunn wouldn''t get the job either?

Sorry, couldn''t resist it![;)]

[quote user="paul moy"]Just on Talksport, rumoured strongly as next Scotland manager.[/quote]

What a load of Bollocks, do they really want a Division 3 Manager?

[quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[quote user="paul moy"]Just on Talksport, rumoured strongly as next Scotland manager.[/quote]

[/quote]

Why not? We had a ''Sheriff of Norwich'' as ours....

The rumour was given to talksport by an east anglain reporter from the East Anglian Daily Times in Ipswich , who like to stir the siht . say no more .

[quote user="yoda"]The rumour was given to talksport by an east anglain reporter from the East Anglian Daily Times in Ipswich , who like to stir the siht . say no more .[/quote]Well connected you are !

This is obviousluy unsubstantiated baloney. I mean, it''s not as if Lambert would just up and leave the team midstream, especially when we are doing so well.

Or is it?

Sincerely, Colchester

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="thefutureisyellow"]

[/quote]

Why not? We had a ''Sheriff of Norwich'' as ours....

[/quote]

Men in green tights, perhaps that was our problem eh?

From the ''dodgy rumours'' site...

Three rumours for you: a) new scotland manager is paul lambert – been told this by somebody close to people at sfa. norwich will be offered a good compensation package and will move swiftly and appoint darren ferguson as their 3rd boss this season.

I''ve only printed the first rumour

Then what about this one from the same site...

Notts County have had 2 bids to take Paul McVeigh on loan from Norwich this week turned down expect them to come back though with a 3rd and final offer this week

[quote user="yoda"]The rumour was given to talksport by an east anglain reporter from the East Anglian Daily Times in Ipswich , who like to stir the siht . say no more .[/quote]

Can''t say about that but David Davis was fired by the Anglian for filing copy to the nationals and Elvin King is on a final warning but still some from Archant ring up from Suffolk and Norfolk in secret.......................

As you would if there is money to be made.[:P]

Whatever [:|]

At the end of the day we know he''s a good manager and that we were, maybe a stepping stone for him to further his career, but I wouldn''t personally see him taking that job as furthering his career.

Wasn''t there some news on this website a few days ago saying that he looks to have ruled himself out of the Scotland job?

[quote user="Mister Chops"]Let Gunny reunite with Doncaster. Dream ticket.  I can fill in behind the phone counter.[/quote]Doncaster is SPL not SFA.