Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

FFS! send the bloody egg chaser back!

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]He could well get his chance at Carlisle in the Cup, if Forster is not allowed to play and Rudd is injured.
[/quote]

Alternatively they could give Cody that start people want him to get...

[quote user="GJP"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]He could well get his chance at Carlisle in the Cup, if Forster is not allowed to play and Rudd is injured.
[/quote]

[/quote]

''people''? Theoklitos for me thanks

I think he needs to have a run at Carlisle. Assuming Forster goes back in Jan that leaves us with Theo and Rudd as our main Goalkeepers, now while I am fine with Lambert playing Rudd ahead of Theo, getting another keeper in on loan or even getting Forster on an extended loan or permanent, I still think he needs his second chance so everyone ad particularly Theo knows where he stands.Playing at Carlisle won''t be as hostile for him as playing at Carrow Road either, if he can''t perform there, then I will be happy to see him go as well.Even if he doesn''t play and Lambert has already made up his mind and gets him out the door after Xmas, then I will be upset but I will also accepting of the decision. Lambert has not got much wrong so far so I am happy to stand by him.We all have one common goal after all.OTBC

If a goalkeeper makes a mistake it is usually costly, you don''t often see a mistake by a goalkeeper going unpunished. That is the problem with being a goalkeeper (I imagine), plenty of our players make plenty of mistakes- a certain rb springs to mind- but they get their chance again and again. I think he should be given another chance, he can''t be as bad as he opening day seemed.

[quote user="Destort"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah... ''people''... often used as the plural version of person / to describe a group of persons.

As for Theoklitos, I''ve seen him play 3 or 4 times now and each time he''s been pretty unimpressive (and that''s at best). I didn''t like the look of him pre-season and my opinion of him has only gone downhill since.

I don''t want to see him play for Norwich again. But unfortunately it might have to happen.

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Parent clubs and injuries could see him figure at Carlisle/Morecambe though...[/quote]
Oh well I was looking forward to a possibilty of going to wembley, guess their''s no chance now.
[/quote]

You thought we''d win the FA Cup?

[quote user="Larry David"]

[quote user="Lewie - Holt our saviour"][quote user="Sports Desk - Pete"]Parent clubs and injuries could see him figure at Carlisle/Morecambe though...[/quote]Oh well I was looking forward to a possibilty of going to wembley, guess their''s no chance now.[/quote]

You thought we''d win the FA Cup?

[/quote]Don''t be silly what a crazy suggestion.He was merely thinking we''d make the FA Cup final!

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]Much like Fraser Forster''s kicking then?[/quote]

THAT WAS ONE KICK....

He barley kick''s it anyway....and when he does its fine....

[quote user="glove1"]egg chaser?? since when did all ozzies become rugby players? do we call swiss people skiers?? no.[/quote]Ask the King..

[quote user="GJP"][quote user="Destort"][quote user="GJP"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah... ''people''... often used as the plural version of person / to describe a group of persons.

As for Theoklitos, I''ve seen him play 3 or 4 times now and each time he''s been pretty unimpressive (and that''s at best). I didn''t like the look of him pre-season and my opinion of him has only gone downhill since.

I don''t want to see him play for Norwich again. But unfortunately it might have to happen.

[/quote]

You''re a smart one.

Theoklitos has still  made a career out of being a goalkeeper and up until Norwich City, has done a decent job of it.

The point I was making is that this is sterotypical of how the Pink''un board works. Assumptions that the majority of fans are represented on this message board, which they clearly are not. I though this wass obvious to the Norwich fan that is over the national average IQ.

[quote user="glove1"]egg chaser?? since when did all ozzies become rugby players? do we call swiss people skiers?? no.[/quote]

no, instead people go on about Cuckoo clocks, which are actually Austrian