Sign in to follow this  
Woman in the Stands (WITS)

Crikey, I agreed with Sam Allardyce!

Good read as always....

Starting to see some more personal stuff which in my eyes is what a blog is all about, some bloggers go far to into detail about the club and not themselves, this makes them no more than glorified reporters!

But yours was a good read...its interesting for me as I am a Canary in exile as well (luton, not as glamorous as Kent) and its nice to hear how others get to the game, however challenging! Elveden Forest does it for me! I wish they got that bit duelled!

In the EDP last Saturday, if I''ve recalled it correctly, there was an article about a public meeting in December to discuss the dueliing of the A11 Elveden to Thetford.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I feel I''m still learning blog etiquette despite having written 10 as WITS

Always encouraging to know someone''s enjoyed it besides me! [:)]

[quote user=Woman in the Stands (WITS)]

In the EDP last Saturday, if I''ve recalled it correctly, there was an article about a public meeting in December to discuss the dueliing of the A11 Elveden to Thetford.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I feel I''m still learning blog etiquette despite having written 10 as WITS

Living out of county, I am all for the A11 becoming entirely dual

carriageway - though I rather hope motorways are kept out of Narrfolk

for a little longer yet. As for duelling or dueling - could be dangerous - even at dawn... ;)

A good read, touched on topics long enough to be interesting and not long enough to get bogged down!

Like the Ashton story as well, my mum was gripped by "Collision"

[Y]

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"]

[/quote]

Are there massive cutbacks that us mortals in that neck of the woods don''t know about? We''re kinda hoping the dualling goes a bit thurther than the 2 miles to Elveden. There were we expecting it to go all the way to Barton mills.

the dualling of the A11 from Thetford to Barton Mills is due to start next year.

however if there is a change of government , who knows???

Thanks for that dreamteam. I''ll have to hope all the work on the A12 has been completed as the works to dual the A11 past Thetford were best avoided on match days I found.

I suppose there''s always the A14 to Bury St Edmonds, pick up A1066 to Diss and cut cross-country. Ooh the options [:P]