Sign in to follow this  
The Chirp

What's the situation with Goran Maric?

Clearly he isn''t going to play... similar to theoAs his contract is up in july surely Lambert will try and get rid of him early?

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]He hasn''t been released yet. We are negotiating with his agent, and I guess his agent is looking for a new club for him. It seems he will be released shortly.[/quote]

Beg my pardon, put 2 and 2 together and came up with 10

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote user="SimonOTBC"]He hasn''t been released yet. We are negotiating with his agent, and I guess his agent is looking for a new club for him. It seems he will be released shortly.[/quote]

Beg my pardon, put 2 and 2 together and came up with 10

[/quote]

It happens all the time on here![;)]

Thank you B-ru. I still think Gunn was right to take a chance on him It didn''t work out but sometimes it will. Leeds and Swansea have taken ''risks'' like this and found decent players... Maric didn''t work but I would say the ''risk'' Gunn took on Askou has paid off brilliantly. Askou is a real asset to the club and a player I had never heard of before. As our top appearance maker this season he has to go done as a very good signing. Will be interesting to see where Maric ends up. Anyone have any idea what''s happening with Dejan Stefanovic? I know he''s gone but I haven''t seen his name pop up anywhere.

[quote user="The Chirp"]Thank you B-ru.

I still think Gunn was right to take a chance on him It didn''t work out but sometimes it will. Leeds and Swansea have taken ''risks'' like this and found decent players... Maric didn''t work but I would say the ''risk'' Gunn took on Askou has paid off brilliantly.

Askou is a real asset to the club and a player I had never heard of before. As our top appearance maker this season he has to go done as a very good signing.

Will be interesting to see where Maric ends up.

Anyone have any idea what''s happening with Dejan Stefanovic? I know he''s gone but I haven''t seen his name pop up anywhere.

[/quote]

Stefanovic is still "unattached" to a football club.

He must have had a nice pay off!!

I think he''s probably enjoying saturdays off... perhaps shopping in Jarralds and picking up some sausages from the market :) With a knee injury such as his and his age, i don''t think any club would touch him unless it was pay as you play... but at his age could he be bothered to move himself and his family for that deal?Doubt it... I would figure he''s all but retired now. All good things must end... he was a decent player, shame we didn''t get to see him play at his best for NC.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]

[quote user="The Chirp"]Clearly he isn''t going to play... similar to theo

As his contract is up in july surely Lambert will try and get rid of him early?
[/quote]

He has already been released!

[/quote]

no he hasn''t. he has been told he is free to Leave, as indeed was the Doc.

[quote user="The Chirp"]I think he''s probably enjoying saturdays off... perhaps shopping in Jarralds and picking up some sausages from the market :) With a knee injury such as his and his age, i don''t think any club would touch him unless it was pay as you play... but at his age could he be bothered to move himself and his family for that deal?Doubt it... I would figure he''s all but retired now. All good things must end... he was a decent player, shame we didn''t get to see him play at his best for NC.[/quote]he has moved back down south. no idea if he plans to keep playing though.