Sign in to follow this  
Brighton Yellow

Boxing Day

Anyone else particularly looking forward to a decent Boxing Day clash against the Isle of Dogs finest?? I always used to go on Boxing Day home or away regardless of family demands but havent made it for several years since re-locating down south. of all the teams we could have this year Millwall would be a top choice. Can''t wait to get revenge for one of the dullest contests ever a few Novemebers back when we lost one nil at their place. Froze my preverbials off to sit in their freezing cold dump for a match in which the lovely Millwall lot only got excited about when a slight skirmish broke out near the touchline. its a lasting memory as i have never seen so many chavs in hoodies and caps move in unison so fast.

BRING IT ON!

[quote user="Brighton Yellow"]

Anyone else particularly looking forward to a decent Boxing Day clash against the Isle of Dogs finest?? I always used to go on Boxing Day home or away regardless of family demands but havent made it for several years since re-locating down south. of all the teams we could have this year Millwall would be a top choice. Can''t wait to get revenge for one of the dullest contests ever a few Novemebers back when we lost one nil at their place. Froze my preverbials off to sit in their freezing cold dump for a match in which the lovely Millwall lot only got excited about when a slight skirmish broke out near the touchline. its a lasting memory as i have never seen so many chavs in hoodies and caps move in unison so fast.

BRING IT ON!

[/quote]

yea im particularly looking forward to this one...i live near bomley so millwall are one of my closests teams but i''m back home in norwich for the xmas period so get to go to this game, it''ll be great if we can get one over the dirty millwall...nasty bunch of you know whats they are!! 

I''ve been to Millwall and not seen 1 hint of trouble. the club has worked hard to remove many of the "undesireables" over the years. its not 1988 anymore, fair play to Millwall''s board i say for trying to make it a more friendly place to go.

I am not suggesting there is trouble per say, i was particularly unimpressed with the fans lack of interest in the game, especially considering they had got one over a freshly relegated premiership team. I can''t remember a single song or chant being sung. was dissappoitned to say the least that fans with such a mighty reputation offered so little.

And being in that part of the world quite often now it will be reather lovely to return home from the chritmas break knowing we have got one over on them!!

No more connection with Isle of Dogs than Arsenal have with their historic origins in Woolwich. Millwall is a decent club with a strong connection with their community. Its going to be a massive game because of the good football we are both playing at the moment. The chav element is no more than our own.