Sign in to follow this  
The Doc

Give DELIA a rest

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="nutty nigel"]

How truely wonderful[W]

Nora''s Back[Y]

That''ll be a welcome change from all the posters who never talk about football but are just obsessed by Delia Smith..........................

[/quote]

Maybe some of us don''t believe we will ever be a "football club" again until Smith buggers off. When you do eventually remove your head from your arse you might actually see the light.

NCFC belongs to the City of Norwich... not some old "has been" cook who has milked it all the way down to a 50 year old low. If you think there is anything to celebrate in that you are seriously deluded....

Call yourself a City fan? You''re simply a limpet.... firmly stuck to a rock with no ambition nor ability to to see any further than you can suck...... 

[/quote]

And you are just a chicken, slaughtered electronically on Mr Foulger''s production line (and there is a new one coming with 900 jobs).  whereas in the old days we just rang their neck and their wings flapped for a bit and that was it................

Not much changes really does it?

[quote user="Aussie_Canary"]I may well be put in my place after this post but GIVE DELIA A REST for god shake we are doing well but still moaning.[/quote]

Sorry but this is idiotic.

So your belief is that Good Form = a Good Majority Shareholder?

I hate this thoughtless comparison.

DS has slowly sunk this club for 5 long years and now we are in a playoff place in League One all should be forgotten?

Dont think so.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

DS has slowly sunk this club for 5 long years and now we are in a playoff place in League One [/quote]

and say say most of us [:)]

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]

[quote user="Aussie_Canary"]I may well be put in my place after this post but GIVE DELIA A REST for god shake we are doing well but still moaning.[/quote]

Sorry but this is idiotic.

So your belief is that Good Form = a Good Majority Shareholder?

I hate this thoughtless comparison.

DS has slowly sunk this club for 5 long years and now we are in a playoff place in League One all should be forgotten?

Dont think so.

[/quote]As opposed to Bad Form = a Bad Majority Shareholder??

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="nutty nigel"]

How truely wonderful[W]

Nora''s Back[Y]

That''ll be a welcome change from all the posters who never talk about football but are just obsessed by Delia Smith..........................

[/quote]

Maybe some of us don''t believe we will ever be a "football club" again until Smith buggers off. When you do eventually remove your head from your arse you might actually see the light.

NCFC belongs to the City of Norwich... not some old "has been" cook who has milked it all the way down to a 50 year old low. If you think there is anything to celebrate in that you are seriously deluded....

Call yourself a City fan? You''re simply a limpet.... firmly stuck to a rock with no ambition nor ability to to see any further than you can suck...... 

[/quote]

Which us is that then[:^)] Is it the ones that only ever post about Delia Smith[:^)] I reckon ypou''re probably right Nora[Y]

But what an obsession to have[:O]

When we were kids you lot were probably playing with a dolls house and toy cookers [A] while we were out playing football [H]

Being an old woman would be your excuse[W]

But your suitors[:-*][+o(]

[/quote]

Deary me Nutless Nob.... that was like being savaged by a wetwipe......

Come back when you''ve got your teeth in.

Cluck....Nutty.....to put the words ''Suck'' in the same post as Nora Batty is wrong....just wrong....c''mon guys I''ve just had a nice curry for tea, I dont want to lose it again.....[:D]

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Cluck the Purist...."][quote user="nutty nigel"]

How truely wonderful[W]

Nora''s Back[Y]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Which us is that then[:^)] Is it the ones that only ever post about Delia Smith[:^)] I reckon ypou''re probably right Nora[Y]

But what an obsession to have[:O]

When we were kids you lot were probably playing with a dolls house and toy cookers [A] while we were out playing football [H]

Being an old woman would be your excuse[W]

But your suitors[:-*][+o(]

[/quote]

[/quote]Good to see Cluck back, keeps all the flies in one place.

[quote user="Cluck the Purist...."]

[/quote]

Savaged? Yeah right Nora.............

I''ll leave that to the keyboard warriors.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But surely....we''re all keyboard warriors that contribute? Why aren''t you classed as a keyboard warrior....are you so different?

Are all fans supposed to emulate the way that you support the club? Because if that''s the way it is....the plug may as well be pulled on this forum.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But surely....we''re all keyboard warriors that contribute? Why aren''t you classed as a keyboard warrior....are you so different?

Are all fans supposed to emulate the way that you support the club? Because if that''s the way it is....the plug may as well be pulled on this forum.

[/quote]

No, we all have keyboard opinions but only some are keyboard warriors. I am the same on here as I am in real life. Well, to me this is part of real life. To others it''s a fantasy world where they can be something they''re not in real life. Each to their own and long may we have the freedom to be so.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, we all have keyboard opinions but only some are keyboard warriors. I am the same on here as I am in real life. Well, to me this is part of real life. To others it''s a fantasy world where they can be something they''re not in real life. Each to their own and long may we have the freedom to be so.

[/quote]

I don''t pretend to be something I''m not?

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I don''t pretend to be something I''m not?

[/quote]

It didn''t say "I''ll leave that to mello".....

I''m afraid this limp NN character represents everything our club has sadly become under Smith. The fear of anything radical which might upset the status quo and could therefore take us out of the palid comfort zone such meek individuals see as "safe"....... Safety equals failing in sport ..... which is all too evident when looking at the facts.

As for the lame old "keyboard warrior" mantra ... it''s just something the weak and petulant feel when they can''t get their own way. NN and his fellow sycophants in a nutty shell.......

I''m afraid this limp NN character represents everything our club has sadly become under Smith. The fear of anything radical which might upset the status quo and could therefore take us out of the palid comfort zone such meek individuals see as "safe"....... Safety equals failing in sport ..... which is all too evident when looking at the facts.

As for the lame old "keyboard warrior" mantra ... it''s just something the weak and petulant feel when they can''t get their own way. NN and his fellow sycophants in a nutty shell.......

[/quote]Translated:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DBuk91phkI

[/quote]Buy the club, then, & recreate it in your own image.