Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

That is so very unlucky Mr Bump. You did so well in avoiding the banana skins yesterday and that''s just cruel to fall at the final hurdle like that. Not many people would have managed five out of six this week. And I don''t mind admitting that I did a line of eight and only had four correct.

I hope you still enjoyed your week in charge. I know I enjoyed being here with you and if it''s any consolation you can take pride in the fact that your picks gave enjoyment and excitement to so many City fans right through the weekend.

I''ll be back later with our own stats and we''ll all be back next week to try and raise more funds for FONCY.

61 PUPs picked this week with 46 getting their selections correct making a success rate of 75%. This figure was boosted some what by a nassive 19 PUPs selecting Chelsea. That’s no bad thing though because I always like to see some games with big support behind them. What was unusual was that there was only one such game this week which makes Mr. Bumps 5/6 even more commendable. In all we managed to give Mr. Bump 29 different selections to consider of which 17 (59%) were correct. Which rather underlines how good his 5/6 (83%) actually was.[Y] But still it was another great effort from our army of PUPs in yet another week where it was extremely difficult to put six winners together.

I would like to offer a belated “welcome to the thread” to AJ and NCFC-47. 87 different PUPs have now made selections at some point during this season. Tremendous stuff [Y] Also a special mention for my friend CTID who managed to nap Spurs [:O]Could this be the most emphatic win ever on our threads?

Here is the latest PUPs League showing those with over 50% correct from at least 50% of the available weeks. Amazingly there are still four standing on 100% after all this time So well done Fonejacker [Y] Mr. Bump [Y] Tilly [Y] and Devon [Y] that is some achievement after 16 weeks and I wouldn’t like to call who will be the last man standing [Z] The way you are going you could all stay undefeated ‘til May. [H][<:o)] Also welcome back Jellytot[Y]

Fonejacker 16-16 100
Mr. Bump 16-16 100
Til 1010 16-16 100
Delia''s Devonshire.. 15-15 100
Beauseant 15-16 94
Graham Humphrey 15-16 94
Hughesy 15-16 94
NCFC_Shaun 15-16 94
NCFCStar 15-16 94
Shack Attack 14-15 93
MacDougall''s perm 8-9 89
Evil Monkey 7-8 88
Gentleman Jim 7-8 88
Panic 7-8 88
Norfolkbroadslim 14-16 88
Pboro_Canary 14-16 88
Gazzathegreat 11-13 85
Cityangel 13-16 81
Cosmic Twin 13-16 81
Hissing Sid 13-16 81
I''m A Banana 13-16 81
Leedscanary 13-16 81
Norfolkchance1 13-16 81
nutty nigel 13-16 81
Obiwancanary 13-16 81
Trent Canary 13-16 81
Dion Dublin = Legend 12-15 80
GMF 12-15 80
Muddy funster 12-15 80
Scooby 12-15 80
Berkshire Canary 9-12 75
Big Bob 12-16 75
Davo 12-16 75
Diesel Doris 12-16 75
Fellas 12-16 75
Mandie Moo 12-16 75
Mister Chops 12-16 75
Newyorkcanary 12-16 75
Sparkos 12-16 75
Sports Desk - Pete 12-16 75
Kathy 8-11 73
Camuldonum 11-15 73
City-Til-I-Die 11-15 73
1Dartmoore 9-13 69
Legend Iwan 9-13 69
CanaryRyan 11-16 69
Gregt 11-16 69
Inch High 11-16 69
methcanary 11-16 69
Norwich 11-16 69
Canary Cherub 8-12 67
Astrodyne 10-15 67
Scrimmage 10-16 63
The Butler 10-16 63
Yankee Canary 10-16 63
Yellow Fever (BBI) 10-16 63
Blahblahblah 9-16 56
1st Wazzock 9-15 56
Jimbo Jet Set 6-11 55
Brendan 7-13 54
Ginger Pele 8-16 50
Jellytot 8-16 50

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

Tremendous stuff [Y] Also a special mention for my friend CTID who managed to nap Spurs [:O]Could this be the most emphatic win ever on our threads?

[/quote]I had a 10-0 last season, and seem to recall Germany smashed someone 13-0 one international weekend. But when you take odds into account I reckon thats the best result yet!

[quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

Tremendous stuff [Y] Also a special mention for my friend CTID who managed to nap Spurs [:O]Could this be the most emphatic win ever on our threads?

[/quote]

I had a 10-0 last season, and seem to recall Germany smashed someone 13-0 one international weekend. But when you take odds into account I reckon thats the best result yet!

[/quote]

I thought about that after I posted Trent. But you''re right about the odds. Those two games you mention would have been long odds on.

I''m keeping a close eye on Narna and Astro too. We should be tapping into their undoubted draw spotting talents and doing the football pools[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Trent Canary"][quote user="nutty nigel"]

[/quote]

I had a 10-0 last season, and seem to recall Germany smashed someone 13-0 one international weekend. But when you take odds into account I reckon thats the best result yet!

[/quote]

I thought about that after I posted Trent. But you''re right about the odds. Those two games you mention would have been long odds on.

I''m keeping a close eye on Narna and Astro too. We should be tapping into their undoubted draw spotting talents and doing the football pools[;)]

[/quote]

its easy - just pick Manchester City [;)] 6 draws in a row for them [:D]

Im looking forward to Narna and Astros picking weeks, I expect draws only to be chosen. Im sure a few of us could pick draws to join in the fun [:)]  We might put Billy out of business if we win though.. Stick to the pools!

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Im looking forward to Narna and Astros picking weeks, I expect draws only to be chosen. Im sure a few of us could pick draws to join in the fun [:)]  We might put Billy out of business if we win though.. Stick to the pools!
[/quote]

Ring ring... ring ring... "Good morning, Dixmar Racing"

"Hi Billy, you ok mate, it''s Eddie with the free bet"

"Hello Eddie, I''m fine thanks, you ok mate?  What you got for me?"

"I''ve got 6 draws this week Billy! Now I''ve run these through Boyle Sports and it comes to 11,775 quid! What can you do for us?.........

......... Billy?? You OK mate???......

......Billy.....

[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

[quote user="Trent Canary"]Im looking forward to Narna and Astros picking weeks, I expect draws only to be chosen. Im sure a few of us could pick draws to join in the fun [:)]  We might put Billy out of business if we win though.. Stick to the pools![/quote]

Ring ring... ring ring... "Good morning, Dixmar Racing"

"Hi Billy, you ok mate, it''s Eddie with the free bet"

"Hello Eddie, I''m fine thanks, you ok mate?  What you got for me?"

"I''ve got 6 draws this week Billy! Now I''ve run these through Boyle Sports and it comes to 11,775 quid! What can you do for us?.........

......... Billy?? You OK mate???......

......Billy.....

[;)]

[/quote]His Mrs would have your inners strung up in no time Nutty.