Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

Sticking with the Highland League this week, and the clash of the Thistles - high flying Buckie entertain rock bottom Strathspey who have yet to win all season and have lost all their away games so far.  Home win looks nailed on.

Into the Conference for me this week. Mansfield (4th) at home ( 6 2 1 20 7 ) to Eastbourne Borough (17th), ( 1 2 6 4 17 ). I can see only one winner here! So........

Mansfield v Eastbourne Borough........Home win.

Good luck Mr B. [Y]

I think there''s a couple of good things in Germany and Holland this week and it took me a while to decide my nap. I finally settled on Wolfsburg because their opponents Nurnberg have only scored 2 away goals all season.

Wolfsburg   V   Nurnberg   Home Win

After two consecutive losing weeks I''m not sure how much notice anyone should take of this. But Mr Bump is more than capable of sorting the wheat from the chaff.

A little one from Austria for you to consider this week Mr. Bump.

Salzburg(who are top of their League) to win away at Kapfenberg(who are one from bottom)

Good luck Mr. Bump and all PUPs.

Good Luck Bumpy!

BRIGHTON v Leeds - Home win.

A bit risky this one, should get good odds. Brighton were fantastic last week against a very much on form team Southampton, and under Gus Poyet I fancy them to ruin Leeds'' great start to the season. Old boys n all that. Plus its a long way to go for Leeds who are not in the same form they were at the start of the season. The great catch up starts here!

Leedscanary

I''m going to stick with draws despite last weeks disaster [:(]This week I think Middlesborough and Nottingham Forest will play out a draw - Good luck Mr Bump and all you pups [:D][:D]

Looking to get back on track again this week this season''s been a bumpy ride this year so the picker this week should be perfect for the job!

Anyway I feel we need to get 3 points on saturday because

Huddersfield v Hartlepool Home win

To keep up the pressure on us and the rest of the top 4

Good luck Mr Bump

[quote user="gazzathegreat"]Arsenal to win away at Sunderland for me, good luck Mr Bump[/quote]

beat me too it! I''ve just check al the naps to see if arsenal away win had been chosen, and was confident that I could pick it and be the first to pick it!

Sorry my nap is much later than normal - its just that when looking for a draw its much tougher than a winner [;)]

But then i saw that astrodyne had picked a draw and I feel i should also [;)]

sooo my pick from last week Brentford will draw again this week against walsall!

Come on MR. BUMP

[quote user="nutty nigel"]

I think there''s a couple of good things in Germany and Holland this week and it took me a while to decide my nap. I finally settled on Wolfsburg because their opponents Nurnberg have only scored 2 away goals all season.

Wolfsburg   V   Nurnberg   Home Win

After two consecutive losing weeks I''m not sure how much notice anyone should take of this. But Mr Bump is more than capable of sorting the wheat from the chaff.

[/quote]

Nutty

I''ve taken notice, as this was one I was debating!!  So for me also its:

Wolfsburg -v- Nurnberg     HOME WIN

Good Luck to Mr Bump and all PUPs [:D]

This week for me its going to be

Chelsea to beat Wolves.

Good luck to all PUPS and especially Mr Bump.

Nutty - Dec 12 is good for me, although I''m already starting to shake with nerves!!!!

My nap is going to be Chesterfield to beat Darlington, Chesterfield''s home win record is as good and Darlingtons away record is poor.

Good Luck Mr Bump, you''re doing well in PUP''s league so hopefully another win.

I think the weather will put many lower league games at risk this weekend so off to the Premier League:

Chelsea v Wolverhampton Wanderers - HOME WIN

Pinned this then forgot to add my own.

Will keep up a half-decent record with another boring pick of Chelsea to beat Wolves.

Apologies but due to lack of time this week I''m going to be going for Huddersfield Home win!

Good luck Mr Bump.

Davo