Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the Pink un Pickers.

Greetings PUPs and welcome to week sixteen of the free bet season. This week it’s our good friend Mr Bump in charge and making the final selections. Now Mr Bump’s record in our PUPs League is quite phenomenal! Not only is he joint top with Fonejack and Tilly this season on 15/15 but in his time with us Mr Bump has selected a massive 43 winners from 52 picks. This amounts to a success rate of 83%  which is outstanding over such a long period of time. All this makes Mr Bump one of the very best in our magnificent army of pickers. However he will still need all our help to stand a chance of adding his name to the Free Bet Hall of Fame and winning more funds for FONCY. It’s  back to normal this week after the strange set of fixtures I dropped poor Cosmic into last week. So between us we should be able to give Mr Bump plenty of good naps to choose from.

I was lucky enough to accompany Billy and Inchy to the FONCY AGM on Wednesday evening and I was the proudest man in Norwich to hear the good things that John Landamore had to say about Billy, the free bet and all you PUPs. It’s nice to know that what we all achieve here is well received and well appreciated. There was so much pride in the room over the progress of so many Academy players into the First Team this season and I hope you all feel that same pride because each and everyone of us is playing our part in our great clubs future.

Already it’s time for me to publish the rota up to the New Year. This season seems to be flying by! Maybe it’s because our football team is doing so much better! Anyway, after Mr Bump this week we have Kathy making the picks on the last Saturday in November. Then this is the rota for the PUPs making the final selections in December. Please confirm to me that the dates are ok, I can easily facilitate a change if the date is unsuitable.

December 5th   - Graham Humphrey
December 12th - Hughesy
December 19th - Beauseant
December 26th - Fellas
January      2nd - Hissing Sid

So I’ll hand the free bet over to Mr Bump now. There’s no pressure, because we are all going to be doing our best to help you get your name in the Free Bet Hall of fame. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for our great clubs academy. No blame and no shame on the free bet pages.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Mr Bump... the free bet is yours..........[:)].............

I leave you with Ray''s signature which now reads: -
Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,Mr Chops,NewYork, Inch High, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker, Norfolkbroadslim, yes Norfolkchance1 £755 for the Academy,so far.

Anderlecht for me this week, who are top of the table with 32 points - already 7 points infront of 3rd place with only 14 games gone. Their opponents, Roeselare, have only got 10 points and are bottom of the league. They have only picked up 3 points on their travels this season, in 7 games.

Anderlecht V Roeselare - Home win.

Lots of tasty looking matches this week. But the one that stood out was Anderlecht v Roeselare for the reasons stated above.Best of luck bump, lots of nice matches, and a top picker in charge. Think we will be back to winning ways...

Going outside the league this week. Kings Lynn to continue their rich vein of scoring at The Walks and beat Salford.

I''m going for a home win for Chesterfield v. Darlington.

Chesterfield are W7 D1 L0 F18 A7 at home and Darlington are W0 D1 L7 F4 A17 away.

Good Luck, Mr. Bump!

Well the 2 pros above beat me to it but I''ll post anyway.I''m heading for Belgium this week and Anderlecht who are top of the table having won 10 of there last 14 gamesversus bottom of the table Roeselare  who have lost 10 of there last 14 games.Anderlecht v Roeselare.....Home win.Good luck to Mr Bump and all this weeks pickers.Can I also back up what Nutty has said in his opening post, FONCY really do appreciate all we are doing here and think Billy is completely mad to both pay for the bet and to pay up when we win,I''ve had the pleasure of meeting Billy Dixon a couple of times now and he really is a top bloke who deserves all the credit he gets.Nutty also deserves some credit  for carrying on with the free bet after the sad loss of Ray(arrdee) when it would have been easy to let it slide away. So a big up to Nutty as well. It''s a pleasure to know both these guys and I hope a few more pups have the pleasure of meeting both one day as well.

Well good luck this week to you Mr. Bump, I''m sure you''ll do brilliantly.I''m going to stay in the Conference this week, where it has to be:Oxford United to beat BarrowOxford are top, and unbeaten at home this season, having scored 23, and only conceded 3.  Barrow are knocking around the bottom of the table, having won twice away, but lost 5 times, scoring 9 and conceding 15.  All the stats point to an Oxford win, but we know it doesn''t always work out like that!!Good luck once again Mr. Bump, and to all the PUPs this week.

Anderlecht is the one to go for this week, but I see we have two PUPS already on the ball so.....

Chesterfield vs Darlington - Home win

Good luck everyone

Muddy

Hello Nutty,i see you went to the FONCY AGM on Wednesday.Would that be the same one i saw you at on Monday?

Anyway good luck Mr B and my selection is Real Madrid to win at home to Racing Santander.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

Good Luck Mr Bump and all you other PUP''s

This week I''m with ncfcstar in the Blue Square Premier...

Oxford v Barrow - Home win

[/quote]seconded

Back into Europe this week, from Spain I give you this offering for your perusal...

Real Madrid v Racing Santander - Home Win.

Real are 100% at home, Racing have only 1 win all season and 5 defeats in 10 games.

Good luck all PUPs, and especially Mr Bump.

I was going to go for Almeria, but they are away to 6th place Mallorca, so may lose....

I couldn''t really find another fixture i liked the look of, so i will play it safe with Athletico Bilbao vs BARCELONA (with Barca to win :P )

Definite bottle job for me this week I''m afraid Mr Bump.

CHELSEA home win v''s Wolves

Good Luck!!

ps. Ginge P, your obsession with a certain Spanish side is becoming a little worrying to say the least.

[quote user="Scooby"]

Definite bottle job for me this week I''m afraid Mr Bump.

CHELSEA home win v''s Wolves

Good Luck!!

ps. Ginge P, your obsession with a certain Spanish side is becoming a little worrying to say the least.

[/quote]

there my second team... i like them...... there cool.......

A touch left in the vodka bottle in the pantry.

Hic........Def Chelsea win for me Russians know what to do wth wolves!

Good luck Bumpy and all pups

My round the world trip is stopping off in Serbia this week with a bottom v top fixture.

So it''s Cukaricki v Crvena Zvedza - Away win

Good luck Mr Bump