Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Did Lambert Just Say No To Scotland?

He is a young manager and if he went for Scotland it would be stupid its a team going nowhere. Whereas if he stays with us. We might end up somewhere.

He''s not interested and "very happy where I am." He said something along the lines that international management doesn''t appeal to younger managers like him who enjoy working with the players on a daily basis. [:D]

It''s a poison chalice, lets face it, Scottish football is shit.

You''d have to be insane to even want the job.

he thinks this is a great club . i dont think we will see him going anywhere .he will want to prove himself here .if you started a new job and it was working out for you why would you move after a short space of time ..? im keeping my fingers crossed this man hangs around for a long time as one thing this club needs and has done for a long while is stability .

lets hope he can become a norwich legend manager .something that we have not seen for a long time . keep up ther good work lambert you are becoming very popular with the faithfull canaries .

[quote user="First Wizard"]

On his latest Canaries World interview?

My hearing is appalling but my wife is sure that was his reply...........if so, get in!

[/quote]He "ruled himself out" in today''s EDP too.  It''s probably too much too soon, but it''s good news for us.